Chapter 5

Authors note:

Hiiiiiiiii guys, okay so I know I havent updated in a while but I had school and I study as much as Ellie does so you have to understand. Though, next week is a holiday so I will be doing lots and lots of updates because honestly I don't have anything else to do :D

The ship names I thought of are....

Cellie and Derrie. 

If you guys have a better ship name please comment it *here* and I will list them out and pick the best one. 

********

Saturdays are the usually worst. It's the least interesting day of the week. For most people, it's the best. Because you get to go out and have fun but that. Is. Not. My. Life. On saturday, I have Mandarin classes in the morning then I have to study for the rest of the day so I can (if I want to) go out on sunday. 

I finished my mandarin class 10 minutes ago. So I checked my planner and I realize that I only have 3 small homeworks to do. This should be relatively easy. Maybe I will have time to go outside today.

Instagram Updates:

Colephotography99 liked your picture

Mirandaxxoo124 liked your picture

Dericleague01 liked your picture

fatloserfarenheit451 liked your picture

Who names their IG fatloserfarenheit451? I just posted a picture of the view from my house this morning. I never post selfies. I believe they are self-obsessive. Cole's account is the coolest. Cole is a photographer. Which is probably why he joined Newspaper Club. His pictures are taken professionally and they are all beautiful. He has like a thousand followers but no one knows what he looks like. (Well unless they go to our school). Deric on the other hand just post a bunch of stupid pictures and 75% of them are selfies. They are cute tho. 

I finished studying and decided to go outside. Except...I don't know where to go. 

I threw on a jersey and my Vans ans decided to jsut have a walk around and listen to music

Never been a, been a wild one

Usually, I'm home

Stuck on re-runs, Chinese for one

Checkin' on my phone 

I just love Megan Nicole. She is a singer who actually worked hard to become famous through self-made songs and videos. Not just some stupid singer that looks pretty but doesn't even know one thing about music. Yes, I know i just offended more than half the singers. She only has 4 songs so far for the last 4 years and 2 album of covers.

But my friends, they made me go out

On the town tonight

Never thought I'd 

Meet somebody

Who'd open up my eyes

I walked/dance along the roads. I got so in to the music I lost control of myself so I closed my eyes and started singing.

Never knew I could dance

'Til I was next to you

Make me wanna take a chance

And see what we could get into

I started spinning around ang singing out loud (not that loud), as I spun back, with my eyes closed, I bumped into a person. I stepped on shim's (him, she) foot and lost balance and shim caught me before I fell. I haven't even really fell yet, I just tilted back a little

"Oops" I said as I ducked out of the perosn's arms and picked up my phones which fell out of my pocket. 

I looked up to see who was the person to say thank you to.

"Thank--Oh"

"Hello Ellie" said Cole. "You sound really excited to see me" He said with a poker face

"What? No, I just didn't expect you here" I said "Oh and thank you for catching me"

"You were a little bit lost in stero weren't you?"

"Yah." I said "What are you doing aorund here? I thought you lived in the upper side of the town"

"Yeah. I just gotta take some shots for my new feature" he said and he lifted his camera up.

I should have notuced the camera. He was wearing a plain white shirt and blue jeans and New balance walking shoes. He even  looked like a photographer. The camera was hung on a strap from his neck.

"Right" I said. "Is your new feature the Beach? Seems cliche". Cole is the type of guy who doesn't do things like other people. Most photographers would take pictures of beautiful scenery but Cole likes to take focus pictures of towns and buildings and people. But he would do a great job of taking pictures of beautiful sceneries if he has to. 

"I know it's cliche. If I'm not getting paid for this I would never have done it" he said.

"You are a professional now?"

"I guess?" he said "Hey you are a little bit of a photographer yourself right?"

"Not really"

"I have seen your instagram pictures. Some of them can top mine. Honest"

"Well my dad used to be a photographer and he used to take me on camp trips and he would take pictures"

"Oh. Well I might need some help with the set up...maybe..you know.." he said nervously.

"Can I help? I'm actually looking for something to do" I said and smiled

"Yeah" he said and smiled back. No, actually, he smirked. This guy really has perfect timing. The sun is shining directly into his face making his eyes sparkle and his complexion glow. His eyes are brown but in the light they are green. 

Coles POV

I wanted to ask Ellie if she could help me find my way and maybe help me with the phtography because she could make the pictures better. To meet what my client want. But I couldn't get the words out. She'd probably read my mind or something so she asked if she can help. Which I said yes to. 

She is standing at a perfect angle. The sun is shinning from directly behind her. Her brown-blonde hair is glowing blonde on the side and slowly fades into a darker brown. Her face is angeled in the way that the shadows make her face (jaw line and cheek bones and completion etc) look that much more beautiful. Not that I thought she was beautiful. I'm speaking photographically. If this wasn't getting awkward I would have took a picture of her right now. But that would just be weird so I resistsed the urge.

"Cool" She said

"Shall we" I said as I pointed towards the sun.