Chapter 4

I smiled and looked down. I looked back at him and he smirked. "Are you new here? I've never seen you here before" he asked me. "Yea, I just moved here. Today was my first day" I explained. "Oh" he replied. It was quite for a minute then finally I said "Why are you following me?" Immediately before he could answer I said "Never mind that was rude you don't have to answer that". He laughed and said "No it wasn't it was reasonable, but I'm not following you I'm walking you home" he smiled. I blushed and looked down again. He looked at me and said "Why are you blushing so much?" I giggled and said "I'm sorry I can't help it!" He started laughing too. "Don't worry I like it. It's really cute when you do it" he said to me. My heart started to race I could tell that my face was redder than it had been before. I smiled and said "Thank you" he chuckled and said "It's the truth". He walked me up to my front door and I reached for the door with the same hand that I cut earlier that day. He saw the cut on my wrist and asked "What happened?" My eyes widened "Umm, I was cooking and i accidentally cut myself". He smirked and said "So you can cook?" "Yea, a little" I replied. "Friday night at my place your cookin', good with you?" I smiled "Who else did you invite over?" He laughed and said "It's just you and me". I opened the door and said "Can't wait". He smiled and started to walk off and said "See you tomorrow". "Ok!" I yelled because he had walked off and I wanted him to hear me.

I ran inside and up to my bedroom. I threw myself on the bed and and looked up at the ceiling. I took a deep breath and smiled. I have a date with the most perfect guy I've ever met. My heart was racing and the butterflies in my stomach were flying crazy. I took me a while to figure out that I had too cook. I have to cook, I have to cook. I can't cook! The last thing I cooked and the only thing I've ever cooked was a Pop Tart. What am I going to cook for a dinner date?! Now, I thought, my life is ruined!