Chapter 4: Meeting of new friends and old rival.

Start from the beginning

Kazuma: Ahhhhh! Help! Someone, save meeeeeeeee!

Kazuma (thought): Or maybe it's the two ton toad that's currently hopping after me, in an attempt to make me a part of its digestive tract. Like how there doing the same thing to my two current companions.

???/???: Chain Lighting/Ice Spears.

And when the the two voice called at the same time my eyes grow to the sizes of dinner plate. The reason only a giant bolt of blue lighting hitting one of toads and then the lighting move to the other toad, electrocuting and killing both of the toads at the same time.

When I look at the direction of Aqua and Megumin my jaw instantly drop as. I see the two toads that was eating the two now have a giant icicles sticking out of both there stomach and a white hair beauty pulling trying to pull Megumin out of the toad's mouth.

Then I turn my head to direction to where the lighting came from. And to say I was shock was a understatement. There stand a male 5 foot 11 inches dress in a rather stylish black and sliver coat but what make me shock was the crimson red eyes.

Tsukiyo POV
After I kill the two giant toads I start to walk to the male which look like he's in shock. But then suddenly he turn to my direction and I finally got a good look at him. Which is the face of one Kazuma.

Kazuma: wait Tsukiyo-san?

Tsukiyo: who else's could I be Kazuma, and I take it that aqua is with you?

Before Kazuma can answer my question aqua suddenly appear next to Kazuma out of nowhere.

Aqua: oh Tsukiyo there you are, you should be thankful that I haven't smite you down for keeping a goddess waiting.

And then I just give aqua a deadpan stare.

Tsukiyo: yup same old annoying aqua-baka.

Aqua: who did you just call anno-

Kazuma: wait a second where a were you when you got transported here?

Tsukiyo: sorry Kazuma-san but that a story for another time.

Then someone clear there throat when I turn around I found Hikari.

Hikari: so Tsukiyo do you know these guys.

Tsukiyo: oh yeah let me introduce you t-

Aqua: well well you are lucky, for you are in the presence of the great water goddess Aqua-sama now bowed before me!

Hikari then gain a sweat drop on her head as she turn to me.

Hikari: is she always like that.

Tsukiyo: yeah pretty much

When i say those word aqua look at me with betrayal and my guts are telling me she gonna go into a rant. So I turn to Kazuma and mouth to start his introduction before aqua can start complaining. Evidently he seems to got message as he start his introduction.

Kazuma: Hi I'm Kazuma, *point to the girl with her face in the dirt wearing wizard clothes* the girl who's not moving is Meg-.

And when Kazuma say that the body of the girl start vibrate as if trying to say something so I blot her upright but she just fall back down. So I turn to Hikari for help.

Tsukiyo: hey Hikari do you know if she *point to the girl* ok.

Hikari: oh her she just have a cast of mana exhaustion.

And so I made a 'O' face and pull out one of 10 mana potion I keep on me for emergencies due to you know draconic wisdom, and help with feeding her the potion. And moments later she was back on her feet.