°6°

Jimin laughed at Yoongi's joke. The last three days was enough to make the close enough, they appreciate each other's company, they would crack a joke that they would always laugh not because it's funny but it's corny.

Jimin never felt his heart so content until the past three days where he was talking with Yoongi when there's still no costumers.

"Shut up!" Jimin laughed, laughing at Yoongi's laughs, he finds it funny and cute at the same time, Yoongi's laugh is probably his favorite sound, it's just so beautiful to hear, even though you don't hear much cause Yoongi is a quiet laugher.

"Why did Adele crossed the road?" Yoongi asked, yes, he got this all from Seokjin, they hang out too much to the point he brainwashed Yoongi with his daddy jokes, it's hilarious though, I mean, Jin's windshield wiper laughs.

"What?" Jimin replied, wiping his teary eyes from all the laughing.

"To say hello from the other side." And Jimin again, laughed loud, holding onto the counter for support, cause when he laughs, he can't control, he can't feel his knees and he'll fall when he won't hold someone or something.

"How would you call a popular lobster?" Again, Yoongi asked, trying to contain his laughter.

"What?"

"A lobSTAR!" And again, the shop was filled with laughters, both tummies hurting from too much laughing as they held onto it.

To Yoongi, he appreciates Jimin's existence.

Unlike Josh.