°5°

It's Saturday, and that means, he's going on his first day of work.

His boyfriend took him few minutes ago, it's was a cupcake cafe, he's going to be working at a cupcake shop, it would be easy.

The cupcake shop is incredible, the walls are colored strips pink and white, some cute cupcake stickers sticked at the upper walls too, making them look so cute, now it sounds so wrong looking at the shop while the person running this shop is a man.

"You must be Park Jimin?" Jimin was startled at the voice as he immediately looked at the man in front of him, the man was tall, much taller than him, his shoulders are incredibly broad, his face is- everything, it's perfect, the eyes the nose the...

"You must be Park Jimin?" Jimin was startled at the voice as he immediately looked at the man in front of him, the man was tall, much taller than him, his shoulders are incredibly broad, his face is- everything, it's perfect, the eyes the nose the plump lips, and the face, wow just wow.

Jimin shook his head and smiled, "Yes, I am!" As he took the hand that was waiting for a handshake.

-

Jimin made his way to the cashier, now wearing his cute pink uniform, with the logo of "Cupinkake" on the pocket in his shirt, it's basically read as "Cup Pink Cake".

(A/N: Just imagine it's cute and pretty and all)"You're the new cashier?" He hear someone said at his side so he turned his head and there he saw another cashier, they were wearing the same, but his looks- his hair is colored somewhat black with a...

"You're the new cashier?" He hear someone said at his side so he turned his head and there he saw another cashier, they were wearing the same, but his looks- his hair is colored somewhat black with a hint of light purple, his cat-like eye, his nose, his thin pink lips, everything is well made, his skin also pale, it's really white.

"Oh- uh- yeah I am." Jimin looked at the name tag at the bottom of the logo in his shirt. "Yoongi" that's his name.

"Well then, welcome."

-

"So how's work?" Josh asked.

"It was really easy!" Jimin smiled.

"Great then, more time for me without you." Jimin's smile slowly disappeared.

This too, Josh never appreciates Jimin's existence, he hopes Josh does.

But he's Josh.