°1°

Yes, I'm back with another book 😂 but don't worry, I already finished this, I'll publish a new chapter or two everyday 💜💜

"How's work?" Jimin asked his boyfriend.

Josh, that's his name, Jimin loves him so much, he thinks he'll never ever unlove him, although he can say Josh don't see the same way just like how Jimin see him, it's okay for him. He thinks it's understandable, "I'm not that handsome and precious to be loved so much" that's what he always says. But it's better than nothing, Jimin is lonely and homeless, and he's not an independent person. Jimin wants someone to take care of him which Josh finds annoying, only sometimes though. Kidding, he always thinks that always.

"Tiring as always, I always told you to find a job so it's much easier for us to have money." Josh demanded.

Jimin looked down, feeling guilty for not knowing anything, heck even cooking eggs, he can't do anything

"I'm sorry." Jimin can feel the corner of his eyes starting to get blurry, he  looked down even more -if that's even possible- to somehow hide his face, cause he probably look ugly right now, and Josh would just call him a "baby" for it.

"It's okay." Josh hugged him, and Jimin is uspet at that.

Josh never kiss him, even at the forehead, never, and Jimin is the clingy type of boyfriend.

He wants to feel as if Josh needed him in his life, and would die if he's not there.

But he never shows it.