His thumb copied his tongue and rolled around her bud, causing MJ to jerk and moan, her hand tugging harder on his curls. Peter grunted against her and took note of every time she visibly enjoyed something in particular he did. He repeated things that he knew she liked and it helped, it gave him the confidence to do different things to figure out what else she liked.

Knowing that he was making her feel this way was the best thing he'd ever experienced.

Her own hand came down to aid him and herself in getting to her release until finally, she tugged the hardest she had at his hair and moaned his name the loudest she had. Her thighs clamped around his head and he rode out her high with her, their intertwined hands all but knitted together.

Peter sat up and blushed at the thought of all the crude noises made while in between her legs. He wiped his mouth and chin with the back of his spare hand, avoiding eye contact with her. Michelle looked up at him, still catching her breath.

"How was that the first time you've done that?"

"What?"

"How are you that good at it?"

"So it was good?" MJ almost rolled her eyes at the way his lit up.

"Someone's watched instructional videos," She teased while smiling up at him.

Peter blushed and lay down beside her again as she put her clothes back on. She tugged the hoodie he was just wearing over her body, leaving him to have put on the sweater she was previously wearing, which was actually his.

He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at the sky, before looking back at MJ.

"Ned and Gwen are probably looking for us," He said after a moment of silence, turning his head to look at her.

"Probably," She hummed, yawning slightly.

"We should probably go back now."

"Probably," She said again, quieter this time before standing up from the blanket, Peter copying her.

They both picked up all their belongings before starting to walk back to the campsite. Nothing was said between them but neither seemed to mind, taking small glances at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking.

Every now and then, their hands brushed and every time, Peter's blush intensified. He thought about taking her hand into his own but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Considering how intimate they were not that long ago, he wasn't sure why he couldn't just hold her hand.

In a way, holding hands was even more intimate to him. It was a small gesture that seemed to mean more to him. The fact that holding hands was a public affair, that anyone who walked past would be able to see scared him. What if MJ didn't want to people to see that? What if she just preferred their own private moments?

Holding her hand meant they wanted to be as close to each other as possible at all times, so maybe he should just hold it. With all the debating going on in his head, he didn't notice Michelle staring at him with furrowed brows.

Peter was quiet, but he wasn't this quiet.

She noticed how his eyes flickered to their hands every time they touched, something that sure, Michelle had noticed, but didn't think was a big deal. After all that they'd just done, she couldn't understand why he wouldn't just do it, she could tell he wanted to.

So, she did it for him. She took his hand into hers and intertwined their fingers, looking at him and raising a brow when he looked shocked.

"What?" She shrugged. "You think I'd let you go down on me and then not hold your hand?"