Chapter Nine

"So," Michelle broke the silence between them. "Theoretically, since you've got superhuman stamina, would you not be ready to go in a matter of seconds?"

Peter looked at her as her hand started trailing down his torso, leaving his skin ablaze in her wake. His breath hitched as her fingers reached his jeans, slipping underneath and tracing the outline of his length. He tensed underneath her, fixated on her every action.

"I--I mean I guess," His voice trailed off as he swallowed, watching as she undid his jeans and tugged them back down.

She wrapped her fingers around him and stroked gently, looking up at him. Peter clenched his jaw and took a deep breath before making eye contact with her. Her making him feel this way was so wrong but so right at the same time. A low groan rumbled in his throat as she squeezed slightly.

"Wait, I want--" He sighed and grabbed her wrist, pausing her motion. "I just want to do something for you now."

Michelle blushed slightly but took her hand out of his pants before cupping his face and kissing him. Peter kissed back, the kiss getting sloppy and their teeth knocking slightly. He obliged with Michelle's prying hands and rolled on top of her.

Peter sucked in a breath and gathered up his confidence, reaching under her shirt and cupping her breath by himself this time. Michelle almost seemed proud, her thumb stroking his jaw as he did it.

He pulled away and sat back on his knees in between her legs before pulling her pants down. MJ kicked them off and watched as his hands stroked the inside of her thighs. She could feel the nerves radiating off him so she sat up and pressed a kiss under his jaw.

Her hand ran through his hair gently, pushing it out of his face and giving him a reassuring smile. Peter looked at her, hoping that this wasn't all some crazy fever dream. Even it was a dream, he wasn't mad he was having it.

"MJ?" He whispered, so quiet she almost didn't hear him even though she was millimetres from his face.

"Yeah?"

"This isn't-- this isn't just a fling, right? I mean, we're not gonna go back to hating each other tomorrow, right?" Peter asked, his fingers dancing around the hem of her underwear.

"No, Peter. I never hated you anyway, you're just kind of a loser sometimes," She shrugged, he looked at her with a raised brow as her hands looped around his neck. "I don't let people I don't like have sex with me, speaking of, can we get this show on the road?"

Peter blushed as she pressed more kisses to his neck before laying back down. She lifted her hips off the ground as he pulled her underwear off, pushing her legs up. He started mid-way down her thigh and left a path of wet kisses the further down he went.

The closer he got, the more nervous the both of them got. MJ knew that Peter wasn't experienced but there was no doubt in her mind he'd visited a few explicit websites before. She knew Peter wasn't an idiot but still, she didn't look like those girls and the last thing she wanted was for him to judge her because of it.

His heart was about to burst out of his chest, he didn't know how many other people had done this to her, not that it was any of his business. What if they were better at it than him? What if MJ thought he was terrible and never wanted to look at him again?

With a sudden surge of confidence, he finally put his mouth where she wanted it most. MJ sighed, tangling a hand in his hair while the other found a place on top of his hand that was placed on her waist.

He intertwined their fingers as his tongue, admittedly clumsily, drew circles and stripes over her heat. MJ bucked her hips up into him and whimpered as his breath fanned over her. She could feel everything as his spare hand snaked up her torso, coming to a stop on her breast.