Bad Teacher (A.I)

Your PE teacher is absent so you get a new substitute teacher Mr Irwin.

Your whole class is surprised as a young male turns up to your practical lesson one day. You hear other girls whisper and wink at him as he opens the changing room doors for you girls to get changed. You're new to the school so you don't have any friends yet so you wait until all the girls have left before beginning to change into your workout clothes.

Suddenly you hear a footsteps behind you and you quickly gather all your clothes to cover your body because you ever only in your underwear and bra.

"Damn.. You have a nice body" says the voice behind you.

You turn around accidentally dropping all your clothes on the ground as you gasp because Mr Irwin was staring at your body.

He wipes a bit of drool that had begin to drip from the corner of his mouth as he walks closer to you. You jump back as he bends down and picks up your clothes.

"Are you even allowed in here sir?" You ask as his eyes continue to travel down your body.

"Well, technically I'm not.." He smirks at you handing you your clothes back, "how old are you?"

"I'm 19.. I had to repeat because i kept moving schools" you whisper as Irwin's hand extends towards you, resting on your shoulder.

"I'm 20" he smiles still staring at your body bitting his lips making you feel incredibly turned on.

"You look a bit wet there" he chuckles pointing towards your underwear and you notice the patch of wetness gasping.

"Do i really turn you on that bad?" He asks, his fingers travelling to the back of your bra and undoing it.

"We can't Mr Irwin" you gasp as he begins to leave soft kisses down your neck, sucking onto your collar bone making you moan slightly.

"We can.. So tell me.. Why do you keep moving schools for?" He asks pulling off your bra and sucking onto your nipple.

"siiirrr" you moan unable to provide an explanation for his question.

"I bet its because you fucked half of the teachers in your school wasn't it?" He smirks pushing you down onto the floor lightly, as his body grinds against yours.

You nodded in shame as you begin to feel his bulge grow bigger and harder against you.

"You're such a slut" he whispers pulling off his pants and quickly pulling off your underwear at the same time.

You feel your old self surface again as he rip his shirt off and trace your fingers down his toned body.

"You've been a bad girl" he whispers as you bit your lip. He presses his lips to yours, pushing his tongue against your lips begging for entrance.

You open your mouth allowing his tongue inside your mouth.. You moan as you feel his fingers slip inside you and start moving in and out.

"You're so wet, so damn fucking wet" he moves his lips to your neck. You look around to see if anyone is in sight..

"Mr Irrwinn, w-we cant do thisss" you moan as he gets on his knees.

"It'll just take a few minutes" he smirks before moving his head near your entrance, sticking his tongue inside.. You jump at the sudden feeling of his tongue inside you..

You grab his hair and pull it. As you relax yourself making his tongue go deeper inside of you.. "Mr Irwin" you moan.

His tongue moves in and out and moves in a circle. You feel your legs become weak, know you're so close.. You pull his hair harder, making him moan really loud..

He finishes and brings his lips to your ear. "You're so sexy" he whispers. "So hot". "So wet". "Taste so fucking good". he mumbles while kissing just below your ear..

"Mr Irwin" you breathe.

"Please, call me Ashton" he continues leaving kisses down your neck. He grabs your hand moving it to his length.

He looks up at you, you nod giving him an answer for a blowjob. You get on your knees, taking his length inside your mouth and start to move your head..

"You're so good" he moans. You slightly grazed your teeth along his length.. "Fuck!! did you use your teeth?" he looks down at you. You nod. "That's so fucking hot" he breathes..

You continue to give him a blowjob as he pulls your hair.. You finish the blowjob and he helps you up, pushing you against the wall, you back on his chest and he lifts your leg up, inserting himself in you.

You groan at the feeling, your eyes rolling in the back of your head. He fucks you until yous almost get caught...

Please vote and add this book to your library if you enjoyed this!

Follow us on twitter -

@Luke5Soxox

@wavesafi

@5SOSnapchatting

Tweet us if you liked our imagines! :D