Bad students (M.C)

imagine you and your boyfriend Michael were walking along the corridors at school, you notice Mikey turning around to see if anyone is around before he walks into a closet unexpectedly. You frown for a moment before following him. The light is off and it seems to be broken. it's dark and you can't seem to see Mikey. "Mike?" you call out. You take little steps trying not to fall over. You heard a little noise and froze. You felt someone breathe on the back of your neck. You felt a pair of lips, softly touch your skin, "I'm right here babe" he chuckles against your skin. He slips your bag off your back & slowly pulls your shirt up over your head. "Michael" you frowned. "Shhh baby, don't talk" he whispers, pressing his lips against yours, his hands make their way to your jeans, tearing them off your legs. "Michael, were gonna get caught" you cross your arms over your chest. "Trust me babe" are the only words that left his mouth before, bending down and pulling your underwear down. He parts your legs, somehow getting turned on even though he can barely see you. His tongue makes it's way inside you, slightly moving in each direction. You moan softly, covering your mouth with the back of your hand. You successfully stop the moans from escaping until you felt his tongue hit your G-spot and you cum on his tongue and you moan really loud. He removes his tongue and stands up, "My turn" he starts to unzip his pants.

----------------------------------

Vote/comment & share please x

- Satan xo