"Happy Birthday" he whispered into my ear "another year older"

I shoved his face as he laughed "shush you I'm working" I picked the camera up from in front of me and looked back through the viewfinder.

I eventually captured the shot and looked at the screen, debating whether it was to my satisfaction. I compared with the other pictures I had previously taken and realised that I hadn't appreciated the city of skyscrapers that sat behind the blossom tree. I brought the camera back up to my eyes once again, this time focusing on the buildings in the far distance as-well as the pink blossom trees. I clicked the button and smiled as I saw the perfect picture appearing on the camera screen after at least an hour sat lying on my stomach. My stomach growled in response as I eyed Jungkook his face slowly falling losing its composure.

"You sound like you're starving" he scrunched his nose before he got up off the floor "you coming?"

"I promised dinner with my mama and Phil" I looked up as he pouted, causing me to shake my head and laugh "you can come..." I paused "that's only if you want to?"

He tilted his head as I saw him debate the offer "it's sushi"

"Sushi sounds good" he smirked before extending his arm and helping me up off the floor.

"So, how was your morning" he said as we made our way over the bridge, dodging the occasional cyclists.

"Memorable" I laughed "cake and everything, had to be at least 6am"

"Also" I said "have you seen Rita and Jin recently...I've been unable to get hold of her the past week"

"Busy...with their love life"

"Oh please really?" I scoffed "Rita always takes me out on my birthday though"

"Drunk night out?" He raised his eyebrow as I looked the opposite direction "hey look swans"

"It's fine I'm not jealous or anything" he said as we watched the swans float down the lake

"You're not?" I looked at him as he shook his head.

"Okay right, it's your birthday" he rubbed his hands together "I wanna get something for you before we go for sushi" he dragged my hand before he placed me down on a park bench, next to an old woman who was sat admiring those walking past her.

"Just wait here" he said holding his hand out before walking away, I watched him walk off into the distance before turning around again mouthing another 'wait'.

"He's a good boy" the old woman beside me spoke, as I looked over at her "you better keep hold of that one"

"Don't I know it" I smiled as she turned to face me, her floaty blouse moving in the slight wind "but let me ask you this as you're o...wise" she raised her eyebrow before we both gave each other a smile,

"How do you when someone is the one? I mean, don't get me wrong I've known him for years but I have also let myself get attached to someone, and it turns out they weren't the person I was meant to be with"

She tilted her head to one side taking in the information "what's your name?"

"Astra..." I said, not understanding how this was advice,