part 1.3

Two days Karan busy with Radhika for some reason, he not giving his time to Tripura, he only reply her messages, she irks by his ignores, she rang the doorbell of Karan's house with frustration, Karan's mother open the door, Tripura's frustrated face turn to smile, she look Karan's mom ready to go somewhere, she ask her..

Tripura- aunty are going somewhere..

Karan's mom says- haan..

Tripura- where is Karan..

Karan's mom- at Radhika's place, for engagement..

Tripura with confuse tone- engagement..

Karan’s mom- haan, Radhika or Karan didn't invite you..

Tripura nodded in no with shock..

Karan's mom- come, I'm going there, come with me..

Tripura- no aunty, you go, I meet Karan after he free from engagement, & she turn to go..

Evening Tripura sit in apartment's park, she deep thinking on Karan, she forget all the world, only Karan's mom words echoing in her ears, she trying to ignore but her mind's train again stop on Karan..

In Tripura's mind- how Karan gets engage with Radhika, stop it Tripura, don't think about him, start to remember song, “yeh kya hua, kuch pata na chala, kiu hadsa, ban gaya silsila” tch! This song suits on my current situation, change the song, “ve maahi manue chadyon na, ke tere bin dil nayo lagda” again Tripura, but why he engage with Radhika, he didn't share it with me, with his best friend, “Mai tenu samjhava ki” shut up yaar, she close her eyes, rubbed her both palms & hide her face in palms..

A jerk by person to Tripura, she looks up, Karan stood there with smile, Tripura search some stones & she start to throw on him, he save him from her, stones over & she get up from ground & start to hit him hard, he try to catch her hands but she not allowed him to catch her hands, he irks by her avatar, & try to hold her by waist, she start to hit on his hand, her back touch his chest, he hold her tight by waist, she try to free from his grips but he hold her tight, she looks him with anger, he wide his eyes in anger, he gritss his teeth with anger, he showing his irritates through his expression, she clam herself, he feels that she clam, he lose his grips from her waist but he hold her both hands, he start to look her, but she looks to ground, he lose his one hand grip from her one hand, he touch her chin, & up her face to him, he looks tears rolling down from her close eyes, he tapping his three fingers on her forehead with upset mind, she looks him with red eyes..

Karan with upset mind sign her- why are you crying!

Tripura sign him- show me your fingers..

Karan shows his fingers to her, she checks his fingers with upset mind, she didn't find any ring in his finger, she looks him, he up his right eyebrow with sign- what happened!

Tripura says- where is your ring..

Karan read her lips & with confuse he sign- which ring?

Tripura sign him- your engagement ring..

Karan indicates his index finger towards him, & he sign- mine engagement, with whom..

A fresh tears roll down from her eyes, & she says- your & Radhika's..

Karan start to laugh on her, she slapped him hard on his arm, he control his laugh, he looks her in tears & again start to laugh, she says- you're so insensitive, & she stamps her foot on floor..

Karan stop his laugh, & pull his cheeks, she again slapped on his hand, he pull her near him, he wrap his arm on her neck & kiss on her head, she abruptly away from him, & start to look him with irks..

Karan pull her with him, but she stood at place with stubborn face, he sign her- now what!

Tripura- you started to date Radhika, right!

Karan nodded in no & sign- I was kidding! Just wanted to irritates you..

Tripura- what about engagement..

Karan smiles & sign- she engage with her soulmate, I was helping her for preparation..

Tripura hit him hard & hugged him without think, she wet his shirt with her tears, he rubbed her back, after she clam her down, Karan part her from hugged & ask her- why you so upset, why you hit me, slapped me without reason..

Tripura- I was thinking you taking revenge, you ignoring me like I ignore you in past days, and I'm possessive towards you lot, I can't see you with anyone..

Karan sign with naughty grin- tum kisi aur ke liye mujhe ignore kar sakti ho..

Tripura- hey it's my past, & I apologise you..

Karan- come, I show something..

Tripura- kya!

Karan pull her with him, they enter in his house, he goes in his bedroom, she wants to go in with but he stops her in hall, she waits for him in hall, she waits for him for five minutes, & she gets bore, she start to marching in hall, she goes near book shelf, & pull out one book for read, she open's the book, she looks a number highlight by marker, she remembered their school time favorite game, when she doesn't understand his sign language, he speaks with her highlighting the words, she makes the sentence then she understands, what he wants speak with her, she turn the page & she finds minimum words are highlights, she found some interesting in book, she borrowed that book with her without Karan's permission & she left his house with stick message on board for him..

Tripura reach to her house, & she takes the pen & notebook, & start to write highlighted words in her book with excitement..

Here, in Karan's house, Karan read Tripura's stick message & he sit on couch, he looks to books shelf, he found one book miss from his book shelf, he start to search the book stress..