one

A girl continuously tapping her nails on table, a upset line on her face, she checks her wrist watch, & peep outside from restaurant glasses, she try to be taking relief breath's, but her upset mind won't allow her, she down her neck & close her eyes in frustration..

A tap on table, she look up & show's her wrist watch, he mime her “sorry”..

“It's too much late” she says..

He read her lips & make puppy face & again mimes “sorry” to her..

“Ok, you want something” she accept his sorry & ask him..

He nodded in no, & he ask her through sign language- what happened to you, your face shows me, you upset..

She understands his sign language & says- first I order something for us then I tell you..

He nodded in yes, she call to service boy order themselves cappuccino, he claps quickly, she looks him & ask- what!

He again signs her with smile- I want one cold coffee with extra creme..

She makes a weird face & give a order to service boy, she looks him, he up his eyebrows, she nodded in no..

He sings her again- why you calling me here in hurry..

She takes a long breath & says with sad face- heartbreak!!!

He laughs on her face, she throw tissue stand on him, he catch it, & continues his laugh, their order comes, he take his cold coffee's one sip through straw, she looks in his eyes, a naughtiness spark in his eyes, she start to look him in anger & she turn her face to restaurant glasses..

He looks that & tap on table, but she refuse to look him, he pick one tissue paper from tissue stand, he writes something on it, & keep it near her cappuccino mug, & start to look her..

She turn her face to him, & looks to her cappuccino mug, her eyes catch tissue paper near her mug, she picks up & open it, she reads it- I told you, he's not worthy towards your true love, but you always underestimate me, for him you ignore me for four months, you forget my birthday too, even you didn't come for my promotion party, I was message you, but you are the one who blocks me everywhere, Sherry told me about you everything..

She looks him once & look the tissue paper, she got up from her chair & said in high pitch- ladies & gentleman, please give me your two minutes attention..

Restaurant public start to look her, he pleading her through sign but she stuck on her own decision, she continues- thank you all, he is my friend, bestest friend forever, she indicates her both hands to him, public start to look him, he bit embarrassed by her act, he bit pull her to take a sit, but she continues..

She continues- and I'm Tripura Nagrajan, a selfish person, who left him for someone else, he tells me every time but I never heard him, four months I ignore him, I blocked him, but he's the one who taking care of me without my attention, she looks him once..

He pleading her for seat, but Tripura continue- he's my childhood friend, he talks with me through signs, he's normal person like us, but last four months I thought him abnormal, because I met one person like me, who thinks Karan is a abnormal person, two days ago that person break my heart, then I realized who's abnormal me or Karan..

Karan wide his eyes in anger, Tripura continues- he always stopped me, but I ignore him, last four months I didn't message him or call him, but he always asked about me to my mother or my younger sister, today on 3:30 in noon I messaged him, she stop in mid..

Karan stood up & try to stop her but she stop him & says- let me complete..

Tripura continue- on 3:30 in noon I messaged him, “meet me, i need you” he replies me back, “ok” he only sends me ok, which person replies “ok” your friend who ignores you last four months, she left you for another person, she texted you suddenly, and he didn't think for moment, & accept to meet you, she look him..

Karan says through signs- you're my childhood buddy, mostly you're my joker..

Tripura smiles & translate his signs words to public, they laugh on them, Tripura says- I'm your joker, I accept that, please forgive my big mistake, I'm sorry, & she hold her ears..

Karan smiles & first mimes to all sorry, Tripura still holding her ears, he looks her & up his eyebrows & sign her “wait for moment” he click her picture & send it to someone..

Tripura ask him- for whom you click the picture!

Karan come near her & hugged her so tight, she hugged him back, they both again sit on their respective chairs, Tripura again ask him- for whom you click the picture..

Karan sign her- for Sherry, for your mom, & for my picture collection..

Tripura- you're so mean!!!

Karan signs her back- it's a four months compensate..

Tripura awe-stricken on his words..

Karan smiles, Tripura smiles back, Karan in heart- finally tripoo understand, thank you god for saving her from that bloody bastard, and again thanks to you god, you save my love, I know I'm not capable for her, she deserves best in her life, please complete her all wish..

They both came out from restaurant, start to walk towards parking, Tripura ask him..

Tripura- where are you going..

Karan sign her- way to home..

Tripura shake her neck in understanding & ask- any plans for tonight!

Karan gives a question look to her..

Tripura- if you're free today, then I'll plan dinner out tonight..

Karan sign her- I'm busy tonight, even I busy for week..

Tripura look him & ask- why..

Karan- checking exam papers..

Tripura- ok, I heard something about you..

Karan & Tripura reach to Karan's scooty, he handover helmet to her & sign- you heard something about me, it's strange!

Tripura with pouted tone- I said I'm sorry!

Karan twist his lips & signs her- when you say sorry to me, I didn't read your lips..

Tripura hit her bag on her forehead & says- seriously you didn't read my lips..

Karan make his face poor & signs- my sweetest, cutest friend, I'm just pulling your leg, that's it..

Tripura wants to hit him but she stamps her foot on floor in frustration & says- I hate you Karan..

Karan smiles & signs her- when you fallen for me..

Tripura irks by his behavior & she start to walk, Karan start his scooty, & run to behind her, he press the horn, she turn to him, he pleading her for sit, she sit behind him with pouted face, he look her pouted face through mirror & start to way towards their apartments..