XXX. STUPID IN LOVE

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦]

"blood on your hands, and still you insist on repeatedly trying to tell me lies"

still you insist on repeatedly
trying to tell me lies"

✧✦✧✦✧

"So her mom just left? Again? She's got literally an eternity to prove to her daughter that she can be a decent mother and she just leaves?" Thea ranted heatedly to Caroline through the phone as she walked with Klaus on their way to find Finn. Earlier this morning, Klaus had dragged her out of bed claiming he had found a way to unlink the siblings and they needed Finn to complete it- hence why they were currently trudging through the cold and wind in search for the eldest Mikaelson.

The blonde vampire sighed through the phone in response, "believe me, I'm as angry as you are but Bonnie's devastated. We need to be there for her," Caroline replied causing the brunette to frown. Caroline had rung the young wolf as soon as the two soulmates got to the new city, telling her about her day with Bonnie yesterday and how Abby had left once again. Thea found a sense of sadness swirling within her. Bonnie didn't deserve this. The witch was always there to help any of her friends, sacrificing her own life if it meant theirs were protected. She was the only one who was always there, no matter what. And she was always the one that seemed to lose more than everyone else as a result.

Noticing a tall figure up ahead Thea sighed heavily into the phone as she dragged her palm over her face, "look Care, I've got to go. Give Bonnie my love when you see her, I'll be back with Rice Krispy treats and red velvet cupcakes as soon as I can." Caroline laughed softly on the other end, "don't forget the donuts," she insisted causing a smile to break out on the young wolf's face. "I would never," the brunette responded before hanging up the phone as the two soulmates came to a stop in front of the eldest Mikaelson brother. "Hello, Finn," Klaus spoke with a smirk causing the original to sigh in annoyance.

"Hello Niklaus, Thea. I have nothing to say to you," Finn replied boredly as he brushed passed the two soulmates and carried on walking down the sidewalk, paying little attention to his brother and the young wolf. Thea turned to Klaus with a smirk before quickening her pace to walk on the left side of Finn, "well, good thing we're not here to chat then, isn't it?" she taunted as Klaus joined Finn's other side. "I will ask you one thing though, where's our mother?" the hybrid demanded causing the elder brother to smirk in amusement, "gone to find another way to end our abominable lives," he stated as he stopped to face Klaus, "and when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

Klaus smirked, "how fortunate that I found you. I require your assistance," he stated causing Finn to scoff in disbelief, "I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead," the original replied venomously. "Right, well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die, so wish unfulfilled," Klaus teased with a mocking smirk causing Thea to snicker. He way be a thousand year old original hybrid, but god did he act like a child. Finn shook his head in annoyance, "oh, go bother someone else with your hollow charms, Niklaus."