16 - SEMI FINAL

Mulai dari awal

When we reached home, Taehyung held my hand again and said, "Im really really sorry for hurting you."

I shook my head, "Don't!"

He gave me his cute box smile and hugged me. I just hugged back.

He moved my hair away from my face and our noses touched. We just giggled like immature babies.

The next day

I woke up, seeing Taehyung sound asleep. I touched his nose... So smooth! Okay why am I doing this.

As I wanted to lift my finger, Taehyung got hold of my index finger. I gasped when his eyes opened. He pulled my hand closer and kissed me again on my lips.

I pushed him away and sat up. "Tae! Get up you sleepy cheeky head!"

Taehyung did not budge. Pretending to be asleep. Great.

I got up and went to the toilet. I wanted to change out of my clothes when I realised I forgot to bring my clothes in the bathroom. What kind of brain do I have?

The bathroom floor was cold and I wanted to brush my teeth first. When I on the tap I accidentally on it to big and water splashed onto my clothes and face. I quickly offed the tap and wanted to punch myself.

The freak. Im so clumsy!! Aishh! What do I do now-

Knock knock.

Taehyung whined from the outside, "Y/N... I need to use the toilet! Im urgent!"

I bit my lips, "Errrrr, wait a bit longer."

"No!! Can you come out? What are you doing inside anyways? I cant hear anything." he whined.

I stomped my feet in frustration. What do I do?! My clothes are soaking wet, I did not bring any new clothes in with me.

I stuttered, "T-Taehyung... I am wet in here and I havent got any clothes, so......."

I could tell Taehyung was holding his business real tight. "Y/N! I need to use the toilet NOW!"

I had no choice but to open the door and have him shocked. I came out of the bathroom and let him used it. Great.

I heard from the bathroom, "Y/N, you look funny."

I pouted, "I know!"

I went to take new clothes. Now I got them ready in my hands. Taehyung went out and said, "Y/N, can you wait a little longer? I need to shower."

I looked at him with the "really?" face. I felt gross and disguasting. "Ughh, Taehyung, let me shower first! Look at me!"

He shook his head, "Nope."

I lift up my head and said, "Fine, lets shower together."

His eyes blinked a few times. "T-Together?"

I nod. "Quick! Let me in!"

He opened the door and was still shocked. I hung my dry clothes and he still stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just never expect that answer." he gave me a smile.

I pinched his cheeks, "Yeah right! You pervert."

He pulled my hand away, "Excusee me? "

I stuttered, "Y-You... Turn around!"

He sighed, "Yes miss."

He turned around. I chuckled. I removed my shirt and pants. I hung it on another side and took out my inner wear.

I slowly get into the bath tub and I made sure the water covered my body. "Your turn!"