14

Y/N's POV

I woke up. I looked around and saw a different environment. It took a while until i realised it was the hospital. A sudden flashback occured...

Mina? Mina!

Where is she?!

I then heard footsteps. The door slowly opened. Taehyung walked in calmly.

He sat down next to me. Nit sayung a word. Something was not right.

I glanced at him but his expressions were unreadable. I stared at him longer. I finally broke the silence, "Taehyung. Can I ask you something?"

Taehyung looked up at me and said, "If its about Mina, forget it."

I sighed. "Can't I know about her?"

Taehyung stroked my hair, "What if I said shes not doing good?"

A sudden realisation came to my mind, "You killed her?!"

Taehyung stared at me coldly, "Is this what I am to you? A murderous killer?"

I bit my lips to shut myself. He stood up and my eyes travelled up.

He said, "Y/N, you should care about yourself before others. If anything bad happens to you, I won't forgive myself."

I looked down. He left the room.

What is happening? I need to know what happened yesterday... I fainted, and thats it? No...

"Y/N."

I heard a voice. I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not know Jin had came in. He touched my palms and did some adjustments.

He said, "Are you feeling any sort of pain?"

I shook my head. Does he know what happened to Mina?

I asked nervously, "Jin... Do you know a girl name Mina?"

Jin looked at me for a second and shook his head. "No."

I gulped. He asked again, "Do you have any thoughts in Taehyung?"

I swallowed my tongue. "Y-Yea?"

Jin was calm, "Don't worry, I won't expose you."

I nodded. I said, "He is kind at sometimes, but mean at another time."

Jin put down his pen and walked around. He smiled a little. "Thats all?"

I nod.

He continued, "Did he tell you anything?"

I wondered, "Ermm, yea."

Jin smiled, "Y/N, hes more than that. I knew him since young. He is not that bad person everyone thinks he is. He is actually very loving and thoughtful."

"But... Why is he so mean towards me?"

"Y/N, he is not trying to be mean, he just does not want to show his lovable side which is think is stupid of him!"

I thought for a while, "Really?"

Jin nods, "Also, because of the hardships he faced, he was not able to control his emotions and thus, this is what he became."

"Hardships... I think I know what is it."

Jin continued, "Perhaps, if you could try reason with him a little more, but if he is harsh on you, youudt be stern, don't let him affect your health. "

I sighed, "But he is so forceful!"

Jin frowned, "I know, that's what I don't like. "

Jin walked to my bedside, "Y/N, it's hard living with him, but, now that you are closer to him, you can't leave, or I won't know what he might do to you."