Part Four- The First Date

You were laying in your bed, thinking about the past days. You couldn't believe what happened, but it did. You met Christian Yelich, you slept in his house, he got you a new Jeep, and he asked you out on another date! You started panicking about what he thinks about you, or if he was just using you as a fling. Being honest, you didn't care. He seems so nice and caring.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You look at your phone, 7:30, crap! You are late for school. You get up and throw on a black jumper, yellow cardigan, and some brown short boots ran out of the house and got to school just in time. You have never slept through an alarm before, what is going on? You quickly look at your phone before putting it away.
Chris: Hey, I hope you have a good day! Maybe we can hang later?
You smile, and the bell snapped you out of your thoughts.
You: 😊

All throughout the day, you couldn't stop thinking about him. His hair, his smile, and most of all his deep morning voice. That sent shivers down your spine.

At the end of the day, you were packing up to leave, when you hear a knock on the door frame. You look up planning to see a parent or another teacher, but it's not. It's a tall man, Christian? "Hey! What are you doing here?" You smile, giving him a hug. "I thought I would come and surprise you!"

"How did you find where I work?", you look at him curiously. His face had a panicked look on it, "I may have looked somethings up." He stared at his feet for a while. You smirk at his actions, "It's ok, you had to find out sooner or later." You grab your stuff and shut off the lights, Christian shuts the door as you both walk down the hall to your car. You both were walking so close, you should have held hands, but you thought it was too soon. "Capital Grille, 6 PM", Christian says opening the car door for you. "Do I have a choice?" I giggle as I slip into the driver seat. "You're funny!", he smiles and shuts the door for you. You both giggle as you start driving away.

As you open your front door, it hit you. Capital Grille is a fine dining restaurant. starting to panic, you hurry to your closet and start digging through everything you have. Nothing...you have nothing to wear that would even cut close to what Christian is used to. Your first thought was to text him, tell him you can't go because you had school stuff to take care of. Then you thought, I can order online and pick it up in hours. Running to the computer, you go online to any store that would have the best dresses. After searching for a while you found the perfect dress, it's short, teal, with black lace top.

Thank You for shopping. Your order will be ready in 2 hours.

2 hours, what will you do for 2 hours? You then proceed to take a shower, shaving every hair off your leg, then doing your makeup, redoing it, then taking it off completely and starting again. You look at the clock, 5:07 , you have less than an hour. Getting into the car, you speed over to the store to see if your dress is ready. "Here you go!", the lady smiles as she hands me the plastic bag. Without thinking twice, you go to the restrooms in the store and rip open the package. You zip up the dress and look at yourself in the mirror. *I look so fat. I am not good enough for him. I can't even look at myself without wanting to tear up the dress.* These are all the thoughts running through your head, pulling out your phone to check the time. 5:42 Oh shoot, you grab your purse.