Part One- Meeting

It all started New Year's Eve. Your friend invited you to a party in downtown Milwaukee. You were unsure if you wanted to go or not, but you said what the heck. You go dressed in a short navy blue dress and some silver heels, putting on makeup and curling your hair. The door bell rang and y/f/n was standing there waiting to leave.

Arriving at the party, y/f/n left you high and dry, so you walked over to the drinks and grabbed a beer. "I like a girl who can hold her malt", a masculine voice said from behind you. You turned around and a tall, dark brown haired guy looking you up and down. "Its all my family drinks and I couldn't look like a whip against my grandma!" He chuckles, "I'm Christian, and you are?" You start to blush,
"Y/N, nice to meet you." You shake hands and continue talking all night about yourself. "Are you here with anyone Christian?", you ask hoping he's not. "Just a couple teammates.", he points over to the bar. "Teammates?" You look at Christian, puzzles by what teammates mean. "Oh, umm it's nothing. Look, it's almost midnight! The ball is dropping!" Pulling your attention away from his previous statement. "5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....Happy New Year!!" Everyone at the party screamed and started making out with their significant other. Christian looks to you, and without even registering in your mind, he kisses you for what felt like forever. "Chris, we have to go!" Someone came up and pulled him away. Before you could open your eyes he was gone and there was a napkin in his spot. You pick it up and it just has a phone number. "Hey, I am leaving. Are you ready?" Y/f/n says. "Yea, I'm ready" you shove the napkin in your clutch purse and head out.

At home the next day, you pull out the napkin you found last night. Praying it was his number, you punch it into your phone.

You: Hey, I found the napkin you left. Is this Christian?

????: Who is this? What napkin?

You: Is this Christian? There was a napkin on the ground after you left.

Chris: OMG is this y/n?  I never left my number, but Travis or Orlando might have. Anyway, I am glad you have my number.

You: Me too☺️ Are you doing anything today?

Chris: Yea, I have work

You:Ohh, talk later?
             *Read 10:36*

You were upset he left you on read. What if you scared him away, what if he was uninterested? Turning the TV on to take your mind off, you land on the Brewer game.

"Today is going to be a good day to day at Miller Park! Christian Yelich will be first up to bat, with Travis Shaw on deck"

WAIT WHAT??? Travis and Christian?? Could it be?

You had no clue, but as the game was done, you got a text.

Chris: hey sorry, yea I'm free tomorrow.

HOLY COW!! IT WAS HIM! In order to keep things somewhat normal, you didn't tell him you know.

You: Perfect, we can go out to a bar?

Chris: Actually, I'll send you an address and we can hang there.

You: Umm ok.