Children of the Damned-Part 3

Start from the beginning

"From Elizabeth, actually. And when will you stop worry about Damon," Katherine informed him before starting to question him as well.

"I want you all to myself," Stefan smiled at her as she moved from her vanity and started moving towards him.

"Just as he wants me, but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules," Katherine informed him as she began putting nightgown over her corset.

"And why is that," Stefan questioned her.

"Because I'm spoiled," She answered as she walked towards him.

"Yes, you are," Stefan agreed.

"And selfish," She said seductively before pushing him down to the bed. She began climbing over him and shrugged off her gown again as she ran her hands up his chest. "And because I can do this." She leaned down and kissed his abs. "And this." she kissed further up his stomach, Stefan moaning in response to her action. She continued kissing up his chest until she reached his neck and looked at him once again. "And this," she whispered out before changing her face and digging her fangs into his neck. Stefan began groaning in both pain and pleasure as Katherine drank from him. She pinned his arms down to the bed and continued drinking from him until she pulled away abruptly and looked as if she was choking.

Stefan looked at her, and noticed the look of pain on her face. "What," He questioned her worriedly.

"Vervain," She choked out.

Stefan leaned up and watched as she fell on the floor weakly. "What?" He climbed off the bed and leaned next to her on the floor to help her. "Katherine," He shouted out worriedly.

Stefan's father burst through the door after this and looked down to see his son and Katherine. "Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire," He demanded his son.

"What? No," Stefan denied desperately.

"Do as I say, son! Nothing that you feel for her is real," Giuseppe yelled back at him. Stefan continued to look at him in shock before looking back down at the woman on the floor. "She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster! I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her!"

"How did you know," Stefan questioned him in shock.

"Your sympathy for their plight," Giuseppe seethed out in disappointment. "I didn't raise my sons to be so weak." Giuseppe grabbed Stefan's shirt from Katherine's bed and threw it at him. "The sheriff, now. Go, quickly! Now, son," Giuseppe yelled at his son desperately.

Stefan got up from the floor and ran quickly out of the room to go and get the Sheriff for his father, and he never looked back while doing so.

End Flashback

******************************************************************************

First Person POV

Stefan, Elena, and I have been going at this for what feels like hours, and we had gotten, maybe, about 6 feet into the ground. Elena had stopped a while ago because Stefan made her. It was getting to deep and he didn't want her to hurt herself while trying to get out. Now she is standing over the grave and is pointing a flashlight at it to give us a little extra light. That left just me and Stefan because we are vampires and we wouldn't have a problem getting out. We continued digging before Stefan stopped suddenly. I stopped as well and looked over at him to see him looking at my twin.