"Just you watch...! Humanity is...going to destroy you all! The last ones standing... will be us!" The Titan was stabbed with the broken sword startling it. It looked back at the human in his mouth and bit down breaking several bones causing him to scream in pain. "Just you wait... Captain Levi is gonna...!" Call his name and the devil will come. He killed the titan and analyzed his surroundings.

'Two on the right... three on the left.'

"Captain! I've gathered reinforcements." Petra said landing next to him on the roof with me and the rest of the special OPS squad. "Petra. Tend to the soldier below. The rest of you, take the two on the right. I'll handle the ones on the left."

"Captain!"

"Levi!" I followed him.

"Yahoo!" Hanji yelled swinging and then landing on a roof in front of a titan. Opening her arms, she grinned. "It's okay! I won't hurt you! I promise!" The titan bared its teeth at her. Raising its hand and bringing it back down, it tried to grab her but she jumped out of the way laughing. "Nice try! Now it's my turn! Hiyaah!" Going around, she brought her sword down on its nape. The humanoid fell forward.

A soldier on the ground watched bewildered as she landed. "See? That didn't hurt.

'Every single one of you...looks funny as hell'

As Levi took out the one that was coming for him, I dealt with another who kept swinging at me. "Put your hands down goddammit!" Yelling this I finally landed a blow on the nape. The creature fell forward as Levi delivered the killing blow to the last one.

Landing on a nearby roof Levi looked at his blood-stained hands and gave a sound of disapproval. " How filthy..." Taking out his handkerchief he cleaned off the sword and his hands as I landed next to him.

"Of all times you could be a germaphobe, why now?" I said slumping annoyed. I watched him leave and shook my head closing my eyes. Anything he said, I would be able to hear it.

Zoning out almost immediately, I looked up at the cotton-filled sky with the baby blue field behind it. Sighing I admired its beauty but I couldn't admire it for long went I felt a flash of lightning shoot through me. Falling off the roof, I used my ODM gear to land next to Levi who had noticed me just as Erwin arrived.

"Levi! We're pulling out!"

"Huh?"

"Pulling out? But we can still go further! My men would have died for nothing!"

" A swarm of titans has begun moving northward, towards the city." Looks of shock registered on their faces as I groan. Everything tingled causing my vision to go blurry. "Erwin."

He looked at me. "I fear... I fear the city walls have been broken into again. This is just like five years ago."

I heard Levi curse under his breath.

Moving quickly, we retrieved our horses and began riding back. I relied completely on my horses memory as I could barely think straight but I couldn't let anyone see that

We had been riding for hours when the city was just within our sights and just as we feared, it was broken into. We were about to enter when a boulder slammed the entrance shut and we were stranded outside. My head however finally cleared allowing me to understand our situation.

"What the hell is that!"  I exclaimed surprised.

"Whatever it is, it's in our way," Hanji said touching it.

"We can go around or send up a flare," I suggested turning to Erwin and Levi.

"If the gate is broken, then there won't be anyone in Trost district," Levi responded with a frown.