Your sick- Vinny

Vinny and the guys are performing and you're stuck backstage until they're done.  You've been feeling sick all day.

They should be done in around five minutes. For now, you just lay on the couch with a trash can just in case you throw up.

*five minutes later*

You hear voices approaching the room. Vinny's back! All of a sudden you get really nauseous and feel like you're going to throw up.

"Whoa, Vinny, she looks like she's gonna be sick," someone says.

Vinny comes running over to you, as you grip onto the trash can ready to throw up.

"Whoa, babe, are you ok?" He asks, placing a hand on your back.

"Vinny....." you groan before throwing up everything in your stomach.

"Chris, can you go get water please?" He says, holding your hair back.

Chris leaves to go get water as everyone else stands around while you continue to be sick.

"Vinny, I think you might need to take her to the doctor. No one throws up that much," Devin says.

Your eyes go wide. You hate the doctor. You always have.  You grip onto Vinny as you throw up one last time before curling into his chest.

Chris comes back with water and hands it to Vinny who helps me drink it.

"Honey, you need to see a doctor. This isn't normal. There's something wrong," Vinny says, gently.

"Ugh, fine."