Extended Summary

FOREVERMORE

"I think you'll be disappointed to learn that I am more than just the ingenue."

EPIGRAPH

"He exists.

Therefore,

I know

that

humanity

is not

dissolving

before

my

eyes."

~o0o~

Jade Bennett's life wasn't as uneventful as you might think it was before she met the Doctor. Her family moved from Hartford, CT to London when she was fourteen. She's seen many amazing musicals on Broadway and on London's West End. She's portrayed many of her dream roles in amateur and semi-professional productions.

However, that doesn't mean that it doesn't pale in comparison to the day that this strange man grabs her hand, tells her to get into the TARDIS, and not ask any questions.

After assisting him and his companion, Rose Tyler, on their latest adventure, Jade is invited to travel through time and space with them.

Together, the trio (later quartet when they join up with Capt. Jack Harkness) meet new creatures such as the Gelth, are challenged by old foes like the Daleks, and learn the consequences of messing with time when Rose attempts to rescue her father from death.

But what Jade didn't expect was that the TARDIS would show her the Doctor's past before he felt comfortable enough to open up about it...

And she certainly didn't expect him to reciprocate the slightly-more-than-friendly feelings that she was developing for him...

~o0o~

Music

Jade Bennett 1.0/The 1st Dreamer's Theme

Dream Chasers (Future World Music)

The Book's Theme

A Whole New World (Pop Version) (Cover by Elsie Lovelock and Unknown Artist)

The Doctor asks Jade to join him and begins to show her everything amazing in the universe. Plus, Jade is a canonical Disney geek, so of course this song is on the playlist.

~o0o~

Moodboard

-

Author's Note...

I'd like to dedicate this series to my favorite Doctor Who fanfiction writers on this website: StrangeWhiteGirl321, Turtlii, declove3103, Chell-P (who made the amazing cover), KittyKat014773, KleeAlise11, TheGameIsOn97, and -dhampirroza. Be sure to check out their Doctor Who stories, as well as their stories for other fandoms.

~o0o~

Continue for cast...