- take me to the rooftop

Start from the beginning

"yo y/n over here"

she quickly walks over and sits down. i smile.

y/n pov..

billie probably thinks im weird. i keep staring at her , and im barely even talking to her yet she still asks me to sit with her?. im pretty sure i already have a crush on her.

my thoughts are interrupted when i hear the teacher call my name from the attendance sheet.

"y/n?! is y/n here?"

i clear my throat as i see everyone in the room turn around to look at me, even billie. "y-yeah im here" im say. now twiddling my fingers.

"and you're new right? would you like to introduce yourself?"

"i um- no thanks" i managed to get out. very embarrassed. "cmon y/n! introduce your sel-"

the teacher was cut off.

"she said no you dumbass , she's obviously nervous" i hear billie yell. making everyone turn their attention to her. the room was then filled with gasps and giggles.

but, the teacher was too scared to say anything else. he quickly continues to do attendance. i look at billie. giving her a warm smile.

"thank you"

"no problem"
____

the rest of the school day went by pretty slow. y/n barely even tried to do any of her work , and billie was just staring at her the whole entire time. y/n didn't think anything of it.

billies pov..

the final bell of the day rings. letting us no that its time to leave school. i grab y/n's hand as we walk out of the classroom. "do you want me to walk you home?" i ask her. hoping for a response.

"can i go to your house instead? my parents aren't home. they're on a business trip" i hear y/n say. making me smile in excitement. "yeah, of course" i say as we walk down the street to my house. y/n taking in the new environment.

as soon as we enter my house we are greeted by my mom , my dad ,  and my older brother finneas. "oh, hello there. whats your name sweetie !" maggie says. greeting y/n with a hand shake.

"my name is y/n" she says. smiling at everyone.

damn. her smile is so cute.

"how are you doi-" maggie was cut off by me snatching y/n. bringing her up stairs. "can she stay over?!" i yell from the top of the stairs.
giving my mom a stern look. letting her know that she doesn't really have a choice.

"sure, but do you know if her parents are okay wi-"

i slam my bedroom door shut. cancelling out maggie's voice.

"this is my sexy ass room" i say. out of breath. y/n gives me a surprised look as she glances around my room. spotting my Louis Vuitton blankets/rugs , and my anime dolls.

y/n pov..

billie didn't lie when she said her room was sexy, but she looks way better. i thought to myself. "so what do you want to do? watch a movie?" billie says. giving me a smirk.

"hmm id rather watch the sky. it looks really beautiful here" i say.

"okay, lets go then"

billie grabs my hand once again as we carefully climb on top of her roof. laying on our backs as we watch the sky. hand in hand. "you know you're beautiful .. right y/n?" billie says. turning her head to me while looking at me straight in my eyes.

"me? beautiful? you're the most beautiful person i've ever seen"

our faces now 10 inches apart.

"you think i'm beautiful?" billie says. almost surprised. "i wouldn't have said it if i didn't mean it, babygirl"

billie then closes the space between us. pressing her lips into mine. the kiss starts to get more heated. until we get interrupted by someones voice.

"dinners ready!" maggie says.

"you tryna continue after dinner?" billie says.

"totally"

__________

this is one of the longest chapters i have ever made and it doesn't even make sense, but anywaysss pls vote and comment.

1,275 words.