Chapter 21

Hey guys so this chapter is gonna be a lil bit dirty not to much so if you're 12 and under I suggest you not to read so yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

*DO NOT READ IF YOURE UNDER 12*

We walked backwards until we reached the bed, the whole time not breaking our kiss. My dress fell off my body onto the floor as he unzipped it. I removed his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room; next his pants came off. I only had on my black lace strapless and panties and he was only in his boxer briefs. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I have to admit I'm a little scared, but I know Taylor would never hurt me. Taylor started to plant kisses down my body leading to my area. "Taylor" I moaned. I started to pant and became even more nervous as I saw him rolling the condom on. He positioned himself over my area and looked at me. "Are you ready?" I nodded. "Are you sure you wanna do this tonight? We can wait if you want to." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, "Im sure about this. I want you to be my first. I trust you." He inserted himself in me, moving back and forth slowly. I gasped in pain and a tear slid down my face. He wiped the tear away, "Im sorry, baby." The pain lessened and the pleasure increased. He put his face in the crook of my neck as he panted and moaned. When we reached our climax, I moaned out his named and he moaned "Fuck, Jennie!" He pulled out and collapsed on top of me.........

*OKAY ITS OVER LOL*

I woke up wrapped around Taylor's arm, last night even still on my head. "Good morning babe" taylor said coming closer to me. "Morning" I said with a smile on my face. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Little bit sore I guess" I said. "I'm sorry" taylor said with a sad look on his face. "I'm fine don't worry" I said.

I was getting out of bed, struggling cause taylor didn't wanna let me go. "Wasn't last night enough for you" I tease. "Ugh I just need you here" he said. "Well too bad cause the guys and Lola wanna go out today so get your lazy ass up" I laugh.

Taylor finally got up, he got ready. Then I decided to get ready, Lola said we were going to a fair so I guess I will wear something cute. I decided to wear a shirt that says "Don't cry, say fuck you , and smile" with a pink skirt and white shoes. (Outfit on Instagram @onlyyou_taylorC)

"You look amazing" taylor said, spinning me around. "Like my shirt?" I asked. "Yeah, so classy" he teased. "Shut up" I laughed. Taylor loved teasing me, it's crazy how much he does it. "Ready to go" he asked. "Yup let's go" I said.

-

"Oh my go Jennie your shirt" Lola said laughing. "Why does everyone laugh at my shirt" I said. "I'm not laughing cause it's ugly, I'm laughing cause I love it and it's true" she said. Oh okay I understand now.

"Yoo are we gonna go on a ride or nah" carter said. "Yes please let's go get our tickets" cameron said. After what happen between me and cam, taylor doesn't let us be in a room alone, cause he thinks cam is gonna do something. But what taylor doesn't know is that cam texted me apologizing, so between me and cameron there is nothing just friendship.

"GOT THE TICKETS" Matt yelled running over to where all of us are. "LETS GO ON SOME RIDES!!" Lola yelled too.

The 1st ride was the racing cars, Nash won, Tay got second and I got 3rd. I was really mad I got 3rd but next time I'm gonna beat all of them.

-

"But I'm hungry! Can we eat something 1st" I winded. "Okay fine, but after we eat your coming on that ride with me" taylor said. Ugh I was trying to avoid that ride. It's the "Big Drop". That's what they call it here, the ride is you go really high up and then out of no where it drops without you knowing. The thing Tay doesn't know is that I hate heights, but I guess I will go just for him.

"What are we eating?" Asked cam. "Yo let's buy some funnel cakes and hot dogs" carter said. "Sounds good with me" Lola and Matt said. "Is that okay with you princess?" Asked taylor. "I don't care I'm fucking hungry just give me food!" I almost yelled.

-

"Taylor I'm scared" I said, not wanting the ride to start. "Don't worry baby I'm right here" Taylor said while holding my hand. And that's when we start it going up, I would feel my heart betting really fast. "Taylor I can't do this, this is too high" I said, holding on to his hand really hard. "Baby it's fine nothing bad is gonna happen I promise" he said.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

The ride when down so fast I felt like my soul left my body and didn't wanna come back. "Haha see it's over" taylor laughed. "It's not funny, that wasn't even fun" I said, still scared. "My girlfriend is a little baby" taylor teased. "Ugh can you stop" I said. "You know you love me" taylor said, flipping his invisible hair.

We finally got out of the ride and all the guys were just laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Your reaction, it was priceless" Lola said still laughing. When I was about to say something everyone stopped laughing and looked really serious. I turn around to see what happen that they all stopped. And it was that, the person I thought I will never see again in my life.

Him.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED IT

I didn't write this chapter myself today, my friend jada wrote the "dirty" sense so shout out to her. She my homie

Anyways thanks for reading, guys I love you so much, like every single one of you who read this book. You make me happy.

Loves,

Jesly🍋