Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was Saturday great the day that I see these vine guys. Lola was going crazy that day she woke me up at 6:00am just to remind me it was Saturday, like who does that?

I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get ready. I didn't know what to wear.. I never know what to wear. Typical me... I ended up wearing a vans shirt with high waisted shorts a beanie and vans. I actually looked good (outfit on my Instagram- onlyyou_taylorC)

I went downstairs to find my mom making breakfast it was only 7:20 am what was she doing up so early " hey mom!" I said "WHAT?! I can't believe it! You're awake early and ready to go.... A MIRACLE!" Mom said " don't get to happy.... Lola woke me up at 6 so that's why I'm up so early"

After I was done with breakfast I went for a walk... I figured if I had 1 more hour left I could go for a walk. I went to my near by park. I just sat on a bench and watched people walk... And that's when I saw a familiar face. It's that bitch!

Laura- oh my god!! Jennie I haven't seen you in forever
Me- oh yeah...
Laura- you're looking good where are you going?
Me- umm... You don't need to know
Laura- oh I understand

Why is she talking to me doesn't she not know I don't like her either...
Laura- so what are u doing here
Me- what does it look like?
Laura- just chilling I guess
Me- yeah ( I rolled my eyes)
Laura- I gotta go but it was great to see you again bye
And then she went for I hug
Me-don't touch me ok
Laura- ok... Well bye :)

Why the fuck is she so happy I don't like her

It was 8:30am so I need it to pick up Lola so we can go to magcon. When I got to her house she came out right away.. She looked pretty. She was wearing a flower dress with white sandals (that's also on Instagram). She looked so happy I knew she loved those guys so much...
The thing stared at 10:00 am but knowing Lola she wanted to get there early and get the best spots. Typical her.
When the thing started Lola was screaming her ass off. Mostly yelling " MATTHEW I LOVE YOU!!" She loved that guy. I felt weird cause there was so many screaming girls and I was the only one not doing anything.

Then someone caught my eyes.... Taylor Caniff. Damn in person he was actually really hot. But now I'm not gonna have feeling for him cause he won't ever notice me. Then this happen taylor looked directly at me and pulled me on stage

What the fuck!!

I didn't know what to do.. I was just standing there looking like an idiot like always. Then the other boys pulled other fans on staged. But why did taylor pick me? I was the only girl there not screaming my ass off.

We did this little game on stage and then I got back to my spot all the guys gave the fans a kiss on the cheek so taylor did the same thing to me.. Damn his lips felt good...

After that it was the meet and greet and Lola was about to pass out the 1st person she went to of corse was.... Matthew she took so many pictures
Then she went to the others and the last one was Taylor I didn't know what to do but I actually wanted a pic with him.... Then I got there it was my turn to meet him what was I gonna do I better not embarrass myself....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Jennie do?

Will she embarrass herself or will she be cool and talk to taylor

Well your gonna have to find out on the next chapter

LOVE-

Jesly✨