Chapter 19

A/N

Okay so guys if this chapter is boring I'm sorry, but hopefully after 1 or 2 chapters something "interesting" will happen. If you know what I mean. Okay I'm out, enjoy the story.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

9:37 am

I woke up to Lola speaking really loud. Witch is weird cause she's always at the guys house.

"Oh my god Jennie I'm sorry I woke you up" Lola said. "It's fine, sorry for asking but why aren't you at the guys house, cause you're always there" I asked. "Well I was thinking about going places with you today" she said.

Wait what? She actually want to hang out with me. After she started dating matt she didn't even speak to me, so this is weird.

"So what do you say?" She asked. "Yeah of corse I'll go hang out with you" I said, "but whiteout any boys right?". "You just us too, cause I've missed hanging out with you" she said. "Then why haven't you" I asked. "Cause matt never wants to let me go, so today I begged him and he said fine" Lola said.

Oh so Matthew was the one not letting her hang out with me. Well that clears more stuff out.

"Okay girl go get ready" Lola said. "Okay just give me have an hour and I'll be ready" I said. "Okay then I'll be at the guys house, call me when you're ready" she said.

When Lola left I decided to get ready. I took a shower then decided what to wear. And like always, I don't know what to wear. Lola didn't tell where we're going to I guess I'm putting something casual on. I decided to wear a red crop top that says "enjoy California", high wasted shorts and my white converse. (Outfit on Instagram @onlyyou_taylorC) I straighten my hair and put on us eye liner and some mascara. And I was done.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Lola stop touching that or we are gonna get kicked out" I said laughing really hard. "Okay I'll stop" Lola said. Lola took me to a museum. And you might be thinking wow boring but when you hang out with Lola everything is funny.

"I'm hungry" I said. "Me too" Lola said, "so let's get out of here and get some Taco Bell". "Sounds fine by me" I said.

Lola and I left the museum and found a Taco Bell. When we got there Lola just looked at me with a smile. "What?!" I said. "You don't remember" Lola said. "Remember what?" I asked. "This was the Taco Bell that we went to the day that we went to magcon" Lola said.

Wow yeah now I remember. This was the Taco Bell where me and Lola found taylor. And to think that was almost 2 months ago. Time flies by so fast.

"Jennie do you remember?" Lola asked again. "Yes I remember clearly haha" I said. "Okay enough remembering and more ordering cause I'm hungry" Lola said. This kid never changes.

-

-

-

-

-

It was fun hanging out with Lola today. We had so much fun, I missed hanging out with her. We were at our beach house. "Jennie let's have a sleep over" Lola said. "What are we? Like 5" I asked, laughing a little. "No you stupid. We are 4 remember!" Lola said. When she said that I couldn't stop laughing. "Okay fine, well have a sleep over" I said.

We talked about everything while watching disney movies. Right now the little mermaid was playing. "So tell me about you and taylor.. How is the relationship going" Lola asked. Oh damn I forgot. She doesn't know about the cameron thing. Well I guess I have to tell her. "The relationship is fine... Just that some stuff happen the other day" I said. I told her everything that happen with cameron and I even told her about when taylor when out to the beach and I thought I wouldn't like him"

It was 1 am already and Lola and I were getting tired. "It was fun hanging out with you" Lola said. "Yeah it was fun hanging out with you too" I said. And then we just feel asleep.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

A/N

This is what I call a guy less chapter.

guys sorry that this chapter was really short. I didn't know what to write.

Don't hate me. I'll try and update a little more now. But next Thursday is my first day of school so I'll try to update more before school starts.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter and thanks for not hating me

Love,

Jesly🗽