𝐗𝐈

hi again.

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞

"You know...after what just happened three days ago, you're gonna' be my boyfriend by default. Actually, it's not even by default. You were gonna' be mine, regardless."

I took my eyes away from the laptop Antonio had given me to look at Lucas, "The fuck are you talkin' about?"

"I'm talkin' about the day you sucked the skin off my shit and took my soul. Or more like you ate that bitch." he shrugged and I rolled my eyes, "Instead of being my boyfriend, why don't we just get married because after what happened, I refuse to allow you to go with another nigga for real."

"You talkin' out of yo' gums, Coly. I may have said that we can see how our relationship goes for the future, but you still got to work for these goods." I mumbled and tried inputting another password for the laptop, only for it to say it was incorrect for the 40th time.

Silence had followed and I began to think that Lucas finally decided to stop talking. I was wrong when, suddenly, I felt his hand grab mine and I looked into his eyes to see the seriousness in them.

"And I'll do everything to work for them goods because you ain't goin' nowhere, my nigga. Lemme return the favor back to you for what you did," he spoke in a deep baritone voice that sent shivers up my spine.

It was a part of me suddenly had a soft spot for Lucas and his appearance started to get tolerable. I squeezed his hand back and did the unexpected by leaning in close to him and pecked his lips in a slow, sensual manner. I, then, pulled away with a smirk as I heard Lucas smack his teeth and watched his eyes dilate.

"Ain't no way you gone be kissin' me like that and then stop," he growled before taking a firm grip of my chin and pressing his lips against mine in fervor.

I chuckled slightly, which seemed to have given Lucas an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I darted mine against his and we began to have a battle of dominance, twisting it amongst one another's and mixing our salivation.

He took my tongue into his mouth and began sucking on the wet muscle and I instinctively brought my hand up to his cheek, wanting to push him back so I could catch my breath.

"S-stop. L-lemme work on this." I whined, trying to pull away from him but his grasp on my chin became tighter and he pressed his lips against mine once again.

After purely making out without taking any breaks, Lucas finally pulls away, allowing me to catch my breath and I glared at him as I wiped any saliva that made it on my chin. All he did was smirk satisfactorily and slumped back in his chair, propping his hands behind his head.

"Get on my fuckin' nerves," I grumbled before turning my attention back at the laptop.

Antonio had given this laptop to me about an hour ago and gave me simple instructions to hack into the computer. He just so happened to obtain some of Romero's belongings due to an inside guy we sent to him.

He needed to see some files that the man had because in Antonio's words that were said earlier: "He may be the most powerful man in the world, but he was also the dumbest."

Romero may have some strategic plans and flaws, but he wasn't that attentive because of his slow reflex with certain things.

I let out a huff as I input in another password just for it to decline it once again. Lucas looked up from his phone to see my frustration evident on my face.

"Still can't get in it?"

I shook my head no and closed my eyes, running a hand down my face as I had to wait approximately a minute for me to input more passwords. I heard some shuffling and the movement of a chair, knowing that Lucas probably decided to sit closer to me.