The water instantly vanished replaced with bugs moving around where it was left.

Luna: N-No way!

Zoe: Water Striders.

Luna: Eh?!

Zoe: Water Striders. While most bugs are flushed away by water quirks. These guys are able to withstand such attacks. They also call pond skaters due to walking on water and living off of my plants.

Jack: H-How she do that?

Maria: I-Isn't that cheating...? I mean they're not even part of her plants.

Samuel: I...really don't think so.

Mikoto: Her quirk relies on nature. Since bugs are part of it, I don't necessarily think it's cheating.

Present Mic: I'll allow it~!

Zoe: Now...it's time to finish you off.

Luna tried to move out of the way but it was too late. Zoe used her wets vines to smack the girl out of the ring and hit the wall.

Luna: Oww....

Present Mic: And there you have it folks! Luna has been knocked out of bounds! Zoe moves onto the second round!

The crowd cheers as Luna got up, feeling a little disappointed. However, she saw a hand reaching out to her and it was Zoe.

Zoe: Sorry about that. Good battle.

Luna: *Smiles* Yeah! You too! You really had me there. Smart Strategy. Good luck in the second round.

Zoe:*Smiles*...Thank you.

-Later-

The next battle was Iida Tenya v.s Hatsume Mei...

However, this battle was something no one expecting...Not even Iida himself realized he was walking into a trap.

Present Mic had introduces Tenya and Mei to the crowd. Satou had questions Tenya's choice in attire, as Iida was equip with some of Mei's gadgets.

Midnight warns Iida that Hero Course students are not allowed to use support gear without the proper paperwork.

Iida had apologized and explains that Mei offered the equipment to keep the fight fair.

He says he wants to honor her integrity and wear the gear as.

Midnight allows it.

However, it wasn't long until everyone noticed what Mei was up too.

She had turned the tournament into a commercial while trying to get the attention of the support companies that were there. After showing off her 'babies', she then walks out of bounds.

Present Mic and Eraserhead were displeased.

Present Mic: She walked out of bounds! Iida Tenya moves on to the next round.

Even though, he won, Iida was mad.

Iida: HOW COULD YOU! YOU TRICKED ME!!!!

Mei: Sorry...Hehehe.

She didn't sound like she was sorry at all.

Iida: I HATE YOU!!!!

Mikoto: (Well...that was something...Poor Iida-kun...)

Present Mic: Up next in a few minutes, Yukimura Mikoto v.s Todoroki Shouto!

Mikoto:.....Oh. (I almost forgot about that...)

Some of his classmates wished him good luck.

Haru: D-Don't worry. You'll do great.

Eito: Yeah! We're here for you Class Rep!

Kelly: Give it your all.

Maria: Have fun, Nya!

Sylvia: Knock him dead!

Akira: G-Good luck!

Jack: Knock him dead! Show him that you are just as great as he is!

Mikoto: (Whoopee....)

Later, Mikoto comes out of the waiting room. His turn is about to start pretty soon.

Mikoto: (I will do my best...for everyone... They're all counting on me...Mom...Dad...Everyone...)

Just as he about to reach the tunnel, he accidentally bumped into someone.

Mikoto: O-Oh! Sorr-??!!

Before he could finish apologizing, the person he bumped into was someone he wished never crossed paths with.

Mikoto: ENDEAVOR?!!