Rumors, Idiots, and Perverts

"I can defiantly see Todo-Chan refusing that kind of offer..." Minami, a brunette girl with green eyes with her hair tied up in a yellow ribbon exclaimed. "Were did you even find out about this kind of stuff?"

"I have my ways..." Kota mumbled with a straight face, slowly holding up a panty-shot of the principle and slinking slowly downwards. Kota was a very perverted kid with blue hair and eyes.

Anger flashed in Minami's eyes. "Why, you little..."

"HEY, GUYS!!!" Yoshii called out unknowingly.

Minami blushed slightly as she turned away from the ninja-pervert armed with a camera. "Y-Yoshii!"

Yoshii was a pretty cute kid. he had short brown hair and chocolate eyes, and a cute face that could make almost anyone fall for him. However, most people knew about his other side.

He was the Probationary Student, or the biggest idiot in the school. He wasn't retarded or anything. Just dumb.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked. "Oh, hey Kota! I was just gonna talk to you--"

"You're not gonna get porn photos from him again!" Minami shouted, proceeding to put Yoshii into a sturdy headlock.

"Ow *cough* stop--*cough*--" He stuttered.

A shy girl who happened to be good friends the group stumbled upon the gruesome scene. The girl, known as Himeji, had cotton candy hair with a bunny hair pin, and dark purple eyes, and was currently blushing furiously. "Um... did I come at a bad time?" she stuttered.

Minami gave her a quick glare. "Kota and Yoshii were being perverted again."

"*Cough, Cough* No--Gasp!"

Himeji's eyes widened. "Was it... you know..."

"Yup."

The shy girl was suddenly an evil demon-goddess from hell. "Yoshii..."

The strangled Yoshii gulped nervously. "Oh, shit..."