3.5

"That's bullshit." Skylar stated her remorse for the man and the idea of forgiving him for his rude actions and words slipping away just as fast as they appeared.

"Do I think all Sky people are the same? No. Why can't you apply that same thought process to my people. We are all the same just different upbringing. You grew up in a box I grew up on the ground." Skylar declared and she felt Bellamy grab her arm to tell her to just calm down but that's bullshit.

"You were born to kill. To murder innocent people!" Pike yelled. Skylar went right up to the older and bigger man. Chest to chest. "We have healers! Mothers! Children. Just like you. Teachers!" Skylar exclaimed right back.

"You are children killers!" Pike yelled. Skylar looked at him right in the eye. "So are you. You guys sent 100 kids to the ground not knowing if they were gonna survive!" Skylar declared poking his chest.

"You would of had 100 kids death on you hand. And the other three hundred that you killed on that ship. You are foolish to say your people are any better than mine. We do what we do to survive. Just as you do. The Ice Nation are Brutal people. That is why they will pay for their actions. But do not play the good guy cards you have the same amount on your hands as everyone one of my people." Skylar snapped. They had a stand off. Neither moving nor making a sound.

"We won." Monty voice echoed against the walls of the cave. The same words that Bellamy had said just moments ago to Pike. It was enough to draw his attention to the kind boy.

"Skylar... we would be dead if Skylar wasn't there fighting for us with the commander. Fighting for peace. We wouldn't be here if she didn't help us at the dropship. We wouldn't be here if her and Bellamy didn't pull the lever that killed the Mountain Men." Monty declared.

"Forty-two of is got out alive because of her help. We did what we had to do." He said as Skylar looked to him grateful for him standing up for her but she also knew how hard it was for him to talk about it. Most people forgot what role Monty played in the killing of the Mountain Men. He was the one who set up the death sentence. Bellamy and her just pulled the trigger. He was the master mind.

"You did what was right. Kill or be killed." Pike stated. "So Mount weather is ours now?"

"Yeah. Yeah we used it for supplies." Kane said as he got up. Dusting his pants off. "Supplies? It's a nuclear hardened underground city."Pike said.

"We established a truce. Which Skylar and I fought hard for. We need to think about perception." Kane declared as Skylar crossed her arms. He wanted to use it as a weapon. Lock themselves up just like the Mountain Men do and use it to kill off the grounders one by one. Well Pike should go have a good old talk with the guy that ran that place. Oh yeah that's right he's fucking dead.

"No, what you need to think about is what happens when the grounders break that truce because they will." Pike stated.

"No they won't. The only way they will is if you're dumbass walks in to a council meeting with your stupid ass remarks." Skylar snapped as Monty rushed to the dead bodies.

"Oh crap!" Monty yelled Skylar looked over... Bellamy... where was Bellamy. "What the hell is he doing?" He asked as he held up Bellamy's normal attire. He switched it out with the Azgeda clothes. Skylar's heart skipped.

"He's going to go find Clarke."

••••

Bellamy had followed the trail to an old memorial of some sort. He had walked down seeing a pair of hands tied to a pole. It was Clarke it just had to be.

She looked so relived to see him again. "Don't worry I'm here to get you out." He stated as he removed the gag from her mouth.

"Look out!" She yelled Bellamy looked back to see a man coming from no where and taking him down with ease. Grabbing the small dagger he had.

"Please you don't want to kill him." Clarke stages. The man looked down at Bellamy. Recognized him immediately ignoring the girls pleas from behind him.

"Please!" Clarke's cried out and Roan got off of Bellamy. Before he stabbed him in his leg so he can't follow. "Tell Skylar I'm coming for her." He stated before he kicked Bellamy in the face knocking him out cold.

••••

Skylar was pacing back and forth at the entrance. She could feel something was off. Something wasn't right. And this damn army wasn't moving fast enough. With a few stragglers left behind Kane said they have to wait.

"I'm sure he is fine. He's Bellamy after all." Monty tried to relax the girl but she was fuming. How dare Bellamy make a plan without her and that plan included him leaving her in a small cave with a grounder hater. She stormed out.

The treaty stopped them from killing her people but they were crossing the boarder which made them fair game to any Grounder. And luckily she was a grounder. She raised her bow and took aim. Steadily she breathed in deep before letting one go. Hitting her target dead center in the back of the head.

The other four whipped around to see her running towards her with swords in their hands war cries belted from their mouths. She lined up the next shot and he went down. And the second.

She heard two gun shots from behind her as she loaded her third arrow in. She looked behind her to see Monty. Skylar sent him a wide smile before she shot the two dead grounders in their personal bullet holes. To disguise them because only one group had guns around here. Many had arrows.

"That was foolish!" Pike yelled. "Killing your own people! What makes you think she won't kill us!" Skylar rolled her eyes.

"If she wanted to she would of already. And yet I have been sleeping in the same wing as her for three months and she hasn't done anything but offer help and support." Kane stated as Skylar placed her bow back on her back.

"Besides. It doesn't matter we have to go find Bellamy." Skylar said as she looked down at the ground. Searching for any signs on where he went. Her eyes met a large shoe print walking west into the forest. "That way."skylar stated as she lead the expedition to the forest.

After just a few minutes of jogging she heard groans of the man she knew so well. "Bellamy!" She yelled as she ran faster swerving through tree and saw him and she felt her body instantly relax.

"What happened?" She asked as she saw the blood flowing from his leg. Skylar immediately went to his side to help him take some of the weight off of his leg.

"I almost had her." He said his breathing was ragged and uneven which unsettled her. "Pike pick up the trail." Kane stated.

"It's useless. He knows he's being followed now." Skylar said. Everyone let it sink in. Bellamy's heart fucked up the plan. Bellamy looked down at her before he tried to walk again. Skylar pushes him back up against the tree. "It's useless Bell. You can't even walk."

Bellamy looked at her. He tried to mask his pain but he failed oh so badly at it. "So what? We just give up? We let him kill her?" Bellamy asked as he stumbled foreword. Monty already was escorting Pike and His mother way this was gonna be a rough moment for Skylar and Bell.

"Bellamy!" Skylar exclaimed as she ran to his limping side once again. "I want to find her too. But your leg Bellamy. You could bleed out out here. And there is no trail-"

"We can't lose Clarke!" Bellamy yelled at her and she flinched back ever so slightly. She got that he was mad that he fucked up. That he lost his best friend once again. "We can't lose her." He whispered locking eyes with her.

Skylar brought him in for a hug. Her hand playing with the small curls at the nap of his neck something she knew calmed him down. "We will find her. We will figure something out. I promise baby. But this isn't the way." She whispered to him.

She could feel his tears but not hear them as he nodded. "Okay." He said in a voice that was barely registrable to human ears. Skylar pulled away and Kane and Monty came to help him walk.

"Lets head back. We have a long journey ahead of us." Skylar stated.

••••••••
Author's Note:
So I know this is such a short chapter but I would just like to say your bitch graduated Highschool and is thriving. So hopefully more updates will come. And secondly I would also say I have a new book up called Mockingbird. It's a Nightwing fanfic. It's by far one of my favorite things that I have written and it honestly is my top priority so please go check that out! It would mean the world to me.