Then I tried then on and it fits me and I opened the other one and it was a bucket hat I have been collecting them so far same as clothes, pants, shoe's and more then I saw a note again.

Dear Jungkook

I brought you a bucket hat because I saw you wearing them somewhere and when me and Hobi oppa sneaked at your room and I saw that you collected many bucket hats and I hope you like them to... Oh and thank you for everything you have shown me when we first met I know we will be a good friends to each other, even our classmates ship us because we kinda have a similar ways, some of them where curious if we are both together because we sometimes wore couple rings, bracelets and watch. So today is your special day after this party can we hang out and celebrate your birthday with me and I wish you enjoy your day because later the others will have something blast surprise for you opss... hahahaha now you know because they told me to keep it a secret but its okay. So Happy Birthday once again I hope you enjoy your birthday and Ijust want to tell you keep up and achieve your dream and your future......

From your beloved friend Lalisa Manoban...

I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks Lalis." I thanked her and she hugged me back.

"No problem Kook your my friend okay." Lisa said and I smiled.

"Guys do you smell something fishy." Huening Kai said then we both release the hug then we both become awkward then we started the party.

After that I went to my room and change into this.

(Just imagine that Jungkook is not carrying a bag)

Then I took my wallet, camera and my phone then I headed out to my room then I walk down the stairs just then I saw Lisa wore this.

Then she took her camera and her sling bag she looked at me and I smiled.

"Kaja." She stated and I nod we both walk out from the house and walk inside the car and we sat at the back seat then the driver drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked and she looked at me.

"At lotte world." Lisa said and I nod.

"Dont you think there are many people." I asked once again.