A love sick puppy at home....

Start from the beginning

Pragya ;Acha let it be you deserved it...his sweet wife countered him back....

his sweet wife countered him back

Abhi ; You are mocking at me...wait there huh...i will screw you...

Pragya ; then i am letting myself loosen to be screwed by you Mehra...

Abhi ;what..... mad girl....tell me why you called me...is there anything important...

Pragya ; No actually you were asking for pasta na....

Abhi ; So you made it...i know you will.....i am coming earlier today...

Pragya ; hold on Mehra....I thought to made it but not in a mood now ..so buy it when you are returning okay...bye....she cuts the call....

Bye...pragya...pragya.....she cuts the call...wait ..i am coming there.....

He went back to the meeting hall...where everyone is shocked by the deadline declared by their senior officer to catch nikhil...they again shocked to see abhi's happy face after this all...with his glowing face  both ram and purab concluded...

Ram and purab : its pragya....

He turns into a strict officer when he saw his senior just before him...

Abhi ;Sir voh......

Ram  ; Being the head try to be serious...details are there with purab...i need nikhil within a week nothing more... you got it na...

Abhi ; Yes sir...abhi salutes him...ram move away from there with attitude.... after giving him a glare he smiles which unnoticed by abhi....

Abhi admired his pride by his walk though he do it often but never showed it before him...its purab who shook him to bring him to the real world...

Abhi ; He will be in my hand within two days....

Purab ; That much confidence....