Chapter 6

This chapter was going to be short but I was struck with a creative flow so yeah it's longer than what it was supposed to be. Also if you guys could please help me find a better cover for this book that would be really appreciated I'd you want to. So yeah ttyl.

"Bold" = speaking in na'vi

《{(Y/N)'S POV}》

Today is the day I can finally learn from the Na'vi, the amount of knowledge I will gain will be immeasurable, I thought as I crept slowly out of the med bay. Technically wasn't allowed to go into my avatar until I was discharged from the doctors but I honestly didn't care.

I was a doctor myself and knew I would be just fine. I had snuck away while they weren't looking. As I continued down the long corridors I found Grace showing pictures of the most important Omaticaya clan members. Eytukan being the clan leader and Mo'at being the Tsahìk or the spirit leader and how Tsu'tey was going to be the clan leader and how Neytiri was going to be the next spirit leader once they both mated.

As I got closer and closer I started hearing parts of their conversation. One thing I quickly picked up on was how Norm was painfully jealous how Jake was chosen by Eywa and he wasn't. While Jake was rubbing it all in his face.

"Come on both of you stop acting like children and get along with each other," I said finally revealing myself to everyone else in the room.

"Hello (Y/N) it's nice to see you back so quickly, did the doctor's already discharge you from the hospital," Grace asked as she put the tablet away.

"Yes I'm fine Grace everything that was wrong with me before is now better there's nothing wrong," I replied lying through my teeth. I know what to expect from going back in my Avatar but I won't let that stop me.

"OK well I was just going through some things with Jake but I know I don't have to worry about you though," Grace said as she went back over to the main control panel to get us ready for our link.

"Oh come on I have to take a mandatory test but not her," Jake said in a whiney voice while sitting on the link unit.

"Because Jake unlike you (Y/N) already knows this while you're lacking in everything you need to know about the Na'vi and their culture," Grace said as she continued to work on the main control panel.

As Jake looked rather offended by her comment he didn't say anything else and just layed down in the unit. Now that the conversation was done I quickly got into the link. As the lid closed I knew I was going to be in a lot of pain. After that thought left my head I quickly let my mind go blank and I was back in my avatar body.

《{3rd POV}》

After Jake and (Y/N) were both in their avatar bodies a medical doctor and nurse came rushing into the linking room.

"Hello, I'm sorry but your not allowed to be in here," Grace said as she walked up to the two.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you Dr. Augustine but has (Y/N) already linked with her avatar," asked the doctor as he was still winded from running all the way to the link room.

"Yes, she just linked with her avatar...why what happened is something wrong," Grace said as she started to get worried for the girl. Not that Grace will EVER admit it but she grew to care for (Y/N) like a daughter.