Halil Oral's Perception

Mr Halil, a high school Biology teacher in Kharisma Bangsa, whom is also using internet and technology respectively, has personal opinions and arguments  about this new era mankind is going to face from the start till the endgame

So according to his assumptions,opinions,arguments and every other evidence he stated when i interviewed him personally, Mr halil is more concerned for the augmentation of the online servers and such.

When he listened and witnessed about integration internet with educations, he was expecting some pros and cons about the integration which he debated at the same time. At the same time, he was also surprised and more or less unprepared of what the future of the school may hold such difficulty or transparence . Here is the list below of the following Pros and Cons he stated when i interviewed him.

Debating about something just like these are like arguing about What Thanos does right or wrong to disintegrate half of the existence

Debating about something just like these are like arguing about What Thanos does right or wrong to disintegrate half of the existence. I mean face it, he didn't do this for some sort of amusement or gratification. When looking at the bright side, he did it because the universe is in a brink of collapse and a small price to pay for salvation. The universe has finite its resources and everything that is seized seems to exist and it needs correction, and he was the only one who knew of such conflict. But if we look at the dark size, all that audience know is that he eliminates its heroes and brings destruction and damages to the universe and also brings sorrow coming out their eyes.

When i was experiencing his background, he felt technology right in his senses the time he was in college at the 1990s, he cannot stand the amusement about it and even worse when others felt the amusements. For one reason is how obsessing people like him are using it right now, nevertheless of how weak technology was.

" Disadvantages can be fixed, but it will never stop " he said to me. Educators are making their way to control the internet to help every subjects of the world especially when it is in connection with the internet. Despite he is neutral having the internet to educate others with him, he advises the internet to have better safety manners and make students and education better that they used to be.