Chapter 1

50 days till prom

" how can you not want to say something!? Prom is only 7 weeks away and he still doesn't know you like him?? I cant believe it!" Allura's thick British accent coming though with every word.

" Will you keep your voice down for CRIST sake! My walls are only so thick remember?"

"Sorry I just can't believe that you haven't even considered talking to hunk?! I mean he's a.. he's a.. a.." exclaimed Allura

" Hunk?"

" Exactly!"

Both girls started giggling like school girls.

"IT'S 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING GIRLS, GO THE FUCK TO BED. PIDGE YOU BETTER GO TO SLEEP" Yelled pidge's mom.

"Sorry mom!" Pidge yelled

---------------------------------------------------------------
" Okay so everyone knows I going with the beautiful and exotic Allura and that shiro is going with Adam and that Keith is going to be forever alone but who are you talking to prom hunk?" Lance asked

" hey I am not going to be forever alone I just haven't met someone yet"  Keith whispered.

" For-ever-alone, anyway hunk?" Mocked lance.

" Um........ I..... don't think I'm going too take anyone much less go to prom" replied Hunk.

" WHAT!?!?!?!?, YOU HAVE TO GO TO PROM. I'M GOING, SHIRO IS GOING, EVEN FOREVER ALONE KEITH IS GOING " nearly screamed lance.

" I'M NOT GOING TO BE FOREVER ALONE STOP SAYING THAT" screamed Keith in reply.

" I just was thinking about asking Shay or pidge if they want to come over for a Disney movie marathon while making cookies " defended hunk.

" well who are you gonna pick? I mean pidge is amazingly smart but Shay she is like a beautiful nature goddess " lance stated.

" Well I was thinking about inviting.........."