FT- Prank Wars

Hello all!!! So want to warn you that I am going to have cursing in my book and if you don't like that then I am sorry. There will not be anything too bad and I am going to try to limit the amount of swearing that happens. You have now been warned! I will try to put a trigger warning at the beginning of each chapter if it needs it. Please enjoy and leave comments so that I know how to improve things!

Peter sighed looking up at the tower in front of him. He really did not want to go inside so he was dragging his feet.

While the Avengers were known to live upstate in the compound that simply was not the case. They made it seem that way for the general public, but Peter knew that they lived in the tower during the week and in the compound only during the weekend. Why you may ask? Well they decided when Peter came to live with them that they should be closer to his school during the week incase anything happened.

While normally Peter loved how they were there for him, today he wished that he could be alone and just work in his lab in peace.

He sighed again glancing down at the paper causing all of his problems again. Finally accepting that not only did he need to go inside before he drew unwanted attention to himself but also accepting that the paper was in fact his fault.

What is his fault you are probably wondering? To explain that we need to look back on the last four months. It all started with a prank on New Years Day.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Help me!" Peter yelled trying to sound panicked. A second later he heard the quick footfalls that he knew to be Tony Stark. Peter looked over to the corner of his lab near the door and gave two thumbs up with a quick grin.

When Peter heard the turn of his door knob he let his grin drop and turned his face into a fake mask of pain while grabbing his side. Tony came running into the room taking in Peters look of pain and noticing that it looked like Peter had been hurt on patrol.

"Kid are you alright?" Tony asked a bit scared of the answer. But right as Mr. Stark asked the question he became a green paint covered, shocked, and more than a bit annoyed avenger.

"Get pranked, Mr. Stark!" Peter said with a laugh, running over to the corner where the paint originated where his sharp shooting friend stood, Uncle Clint.

"What the hell is going on?!" Mr. Stark asked in a terse voice after the laughing died down a bit.

"Oof he's angry! Run Pete!" Clint yells grabbing his bow and shooting a grappling arrow up into the vent and disappearing with the scream letting Peter know that it is every man for himself.

Peter watched Clint disappear before facing Tony, "Mr. Stark, sir, you don't look so good. A bit green looking if you ask me. You know what will make you feel better though? A prank war to end all prank wars. Clint came up with the name The Year of Pranks. But don't thank us yet! This was just a taste!" Peter ended while smirking before jumping into the vents to go to his and Clint's rendezvous point, only to find a wheezing Clint.

"Did you see his face?!" Clint finally gets out after a minute. "I am totally saving this memory. FRI please save the prank to my prank file!"

After coming up with the next few pranks and going over the logistics the boys decide it is safe enough to head to bed so they can be ready for the next phase.

After Peter is done getting ready for bed he turns out the light and goes to climb into bed. That is until the bed made out of cardboard collapses under his weight sending him sprawling on the floor. As he laid there in a daze looking at the ceiling he sees a note reading 'You're on kid. -TS'