My first day of Job

Start from the beginning

He told me to follow him and without questioning him, I followed him. We were walking on the long path.As I was walking, I saw the small house was becoming bigger and bigger.

When I reached near the house, it was not a house! It was a big bungalow. My jaw dropped in awe.

I slowly entered the holy door of a holy house, my jaw again dropped

Please god, don't take away my jaw or else I won't be able to talk.okay I don't wanna talk, but don't take away my ability to eat!!!

Few steps away, a big glass vase was placed the floor. The vase was in purple colour which contains jasmine flowers.

The hall was empty except the vase which was placed in between the hall.

There was two staircase.

“Use the left staircase, and turn left and you will see two maids, she'll take you to your room.”The man said.

“Oh, thank You.”

I followed what he said I saw standing two women in maid dress.

They bowed at me smiling.

She pointed her finger towards the big passage.

“Go straight, and then left. You will see your room there.”

I smiled back at them and followed what they said. This house is so big that I can get lost in it.

When I turned left, I saw a door. I walked along with my suitcase, and opened the door with the help of door knob.

I thought they will give me a pretty big room, but it's just a small room with one bed, a study table with a chair and an almirah. Well, it's enough for me. But it's more worse than my home.

At least, my room has a bright tubelight. But here, I see a dim light. How will I study?

They even not helped me with this big suitcase. What can I expect from rich people. Whatever, i should not think too much, I have to do my duty.

I dont know for how long I have to do because I don't even read the contract. But I'm happy as long as my father is safe.

I let the suitcase down, and sat on the bed which was pretty soft, two pillows and a bedsheet was also there.

I take out my cellphone and called the hospital.

“Hello. My father's treatment money is paid right?”I asked in a deep tone.

“Yes.”I cut the call after the staff answered. I felt a relief and let my back land on bed.

I closed my eyes for a bit and fall in sleep.

I'm happy now.

                             °°°°°

Someone knocked the door. I opened my eyes and got up.

When I opened the door, I saw the same man.

“Sir wish to visit you.”

I followed him. He took me to a room. Just a few room next to me.

He gave me sign enter the room which was twice big than the room they gave me.

I was shocked to see a boy around my age playing with a doraemon pushie.

Mingyu?

                               °°°°°