03

Ronnie's pov

I know she's lying to me I can read her mind. She has a heartbeat, her eyes aren't pure black she's just a hybrid.

A hybrid is a half human/ demon. They are a danger to the there own kind. They have hidden powers only they know about when in a certain age which is 18 and she's only 17 so 9 more months to go.

The thing is once she reaches 18 years of age she will have to choose between being a human or becoming a demon either way they keep their powers but the choice must be made.

If they choose to be human they will have the power of immortality and on the blood moon they could terminate us.

That's why we DEMONS must terminate them before that dissuasion is made. That's why there so rare because we've killed almost 80% of hybrids the past decade.

"She's lucky she's even alive"I smirked to myself.

I was walking towards an old house since that's were the "council " is and since I'm king of the underworld i must attended this crappy bullshit.

"Hello fello dicksuckers" I chuckled.

"Hey Ronnie was up" my best friend Kurt greeted.

"Sup man so where's the old guys" I said looking around the room.

"Right here your magisty " my slut of a maid said pointing at 3 older men sitting in their chairs were my long red table is.

"Well then let's start the meeting" I said.

"Did you find any more hybrids" I asked.

"Yes we did" Kurt said.

I signaled him to continue.

"It's a female, about 5,3, brown hair, and the age of 16 "he said.

"What school?" Kurt he stated.

"Wilber High School Of The Arts" he simply stated.

" I know who he's talking about it's about Ariana, or it could be one of her friends" I whispered to chad my brother.

I nodded my head.

"She has 2 years to go so let's leave that one for later okay " I said slightly smiling.

"Okay? Are you sure about that she/he is really powerful right now?" he said confused about my decision because I usually say to kill them even if they have 8 years till their decision.

"Yes and it's a boy I can sense it" I said chuckling a bit only my brother knew I was lying.

After that the meeting ended my brother pulled me aside.

"Why did you lie?" He asked.

"I didn't I was just concerned that they would think I know the person....because I don't" I said fast.

"Whatever bro I'm just trying to keep you safe, after all you ARE my little brother" he said laughing a bit.