08

Ronnie's Pov

I turned around to look at Ariana's beautiful sleeping figure.

She looked so peaceful, like an angel.

"Stop staring at me Ronnie" she groaned.

"I can't help it your so beautiful" I smiled.

She blushed at my comment.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"....Yes it felt really good..." She said blushing a bright rose red.

I smirked and got up from the bed. She followed along.

"Come shower with me" I said looking at her naked body.

"Okay daddy " she said smirking.

"Your so gonna regret that" I hissed.

"Mmm you sure?...Daddy" she moaned.

I grabbed her by her hair and hissed in her ear while grinding my boner against her fat ass.

She let out a loud moan and that was it for me.

I ripped her shirt off and started to lick her nipples and they quickly hardened.

She struggled to stay quiet as I pleasured her. My fingers slowly entered her dripping wet cunt.

"Uh...Ronnie" she moaned.

I quickened my pace and started to touch myself because just seeing her like this was a big turn on and my cock was hard.

After a few minutes I couldn't help myself, I thrusted in her and she let out a gasp as i filled her up.

"f*ck Baby girl your'e so wet" i moaned as i buckled my hips faster.

"Mm yes daddy..Faster!" she cried out.

I could tell she was close and so was I so I being a gentleman i started to rub her clit. The look in her eye almost made me cum right there on the spot, she looked so sexy and innocent. I went faster and she was right there on the edge.

I pinched her nipple with my teeth not to hard to cause her pain but enough to drive her on the edge and then i pulled out and pushed her on the bed.

She had a sad face on and was confused as to why i stopped.

"Get on all fours and face the wall"  i said with hoarse in my voice.

She did as i pleased and with that i thrusted back in with a lot of force and went as fast as i could and right there she and i both cummed.

"Daddy i'm sorry i won't do it again" she said as i kept going even after she came, i knew how sensitive her parts were but that was the whole reason i dd this.

"YOUR'E GONNA LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ME" I growled and right then i cummed in her.

She panted and tried to catch her breath and i bent down and kissed her sweet lips.

"I love you babyGirl"

"I Love you too...Daddy"

Im so sorry ive been out for a couple of months but ima be updating weekly 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3