intruder [e.d]

the twins had left to go get some props for their next video and left you in their house alone, but you had every single light on.

you get scared really easily and being alone is such a large house doesn't help.

you were in ethan's room and you were scrolling on your instagram feed, liking some fan edits of you and ethan.

suddenly, you heard a loud bang.

it was like someone knocked down a door, or even broke it, and it came from downstairs.

your heart stopped for a second before beginning to race, your body immediately jumping up.

loud footsteps sound the house and you grow even more scared, realizing those sounds weren't the twins as ethan had just texted you what frozen yogurt you wanted.

you grab the baseball bat ethan has in his closet and hide beside the closet, your hands and entire body shaking.

the door to ethan's room is slammed open, banging against the wall, and two tall figures stand in the doorway.

they were covered in black from head to toe, a gun peeking out of both of their pants which made you scream.

your eyes widened and you covered your mouth, tears beginning to blur your eyes as the figures slowly moved towards you and towered over you.

"please- please don't hurt me, i'll give you any-anything just please-" you choked out, tears falling down your cheeks.

"get on the floor!" one of them yelled, his voice booming throughout the house.

"please don't-" you whimpered but the other one banged his fist against the closet, making you drop your 'weapon'.

"i said fucking get on the floor, now!"

your knees shook and you fell to the ground, curling up into a ball. "please just take anything!" you sobbed into your arms, your body shaking an unhealthy amount.

your vision became blurry as black spots filled your sight, becoming light headed.

you felt a hand on your shoulder making you cry out, before you look up quickly to see ethan's worried face.

you look behind him and see that grayson had taken off his mask, a look of worry on his face.

you were still extremely shaken up, your body still shaking and tears still streaming down your face.

you hid your face in your hands and pulled your knees closer to your chest, sobbing into your hands.

"hey hey hey, it's okay baby, it's just us." ethans whispered in a soft voice, kneeling down and wrapping his arms around you to pull you into his chest.

"we were just pranking you baby, i'm so sorry that was so stupid and insensitive." ethan continued to apologize, rocking your body slowly.

you wrapped your arms around his torso and cried into his shoulder. "we're so sorry y/n, we didn't known you'd react like this." grayson sincerely apologizes, his face showcasing a look of regret.

he knelt down behind ethan and bit his inner cheek, fiddling with his thumbs.

your breathing still hadn't steadied, deep breaths leaving your mouth.

ethans hands cupped your face and he made you make eye contact with him, "breath okay babe? breath in, and out, in, and out. i'm so sorry baby you have no idea."

his eyes began to tear up at the sight of your puffy face, red eyes, tear stained cheeks, pouty cherry red lips and pink nose.

"that wasn't f-funny." you breath out, hiccuping as you tried not to breakdown again.

they both nodded their heads extremely quickly. "we know." "we're so sorry." "that was extremely insensitive of us baby." "we didn't mean to upset you." they both spoke, rambling at the same time.

grayson stood up and took a hidden camera out, beginning to explain why this prank was a bad idea since you were a very sensitive person.

behind him, you and ethan were seen having a moment. he leaned in to press a kiss on your forehead, a tear leaving his eyes at the guilty feeling of making you feel this way.

"i'm so so sorry baby, i had no idea." he whispered with a crack voice, feeling so bad that he was the reason you were crying.

he pulled you into his arms, your head resting in the crook of his neck and calming down. ethan left kisses on your neck to try and calm you down, which it did.

one of his hand goes up to your head and rubs it, pulling you closer.

and that was the fans' favorite part of the video since they never really got to see you and ethan having a full on moment.