Chaperoning Prom

Author's Note: I miss sassy Falice so I hope you guys enjoy this! This story doesn't go along with the season 3 storyline, I wrote it with season 1 Alice in mind so she's still married to Hal and the Farm doesn't exist. Make sure to leave a comment or suggestion for future oneshots!

FP was standing by the punch bowl, his station for tonight. Apparently he was in charge of making sure the kids didn't spike the punch, something he knew all too well about from back when he was a junior at Riverdale High. Thirty minutes had passed and he was bored as hell, barely anyone had stopped by the punch bowl. He needed something to do.

His eyes scanned the auditorium and stopped when his eyes fell upon Alice Cooper standing over by the dancing teens. He gave off a little smirk, leaving his station. Maybe ruffling some feathers will make this night go by quicker.

Alice had her arms crossed intently watching the children dance, keeping her eye on certain kids that she knew were troublemakers. She lost her focus on the dance floor when FP Jones started walking towards her.

"You're not supposed to leave your station", she said quickly in a stern tone. "Seriously FP, if you're going to help and be a part of the PTA, you have to do your job."

"What are you? Like the President or something?", FP chuckled, crossing his arms in a mocking gesture.

"As a matter of fact, yes", she raised an eyebrow. "Now get back over there before someone takes advantage of you being gone."

"If I remember correctly, we spiked the punch our junior year", FP smirked. "So let these kids have a little fun, you remember what it was like to be rebellious right?"

Alice scoffs and rolls her eyes, "That was nearly two decades ago FP, I've changed", she said proudly.

"Remember how drunk we got? You tried to get the DJ to let you sing karaoke", FP laughed, hoping to spark her memory.

"Yeah, and I remember getting suspended and puking my brains out for the next 6 hours", she turned to look away from him.

"It was kind of worth it though", he smirked and Alice's mouth pulled into a small smile but tried to conceal it.

"Okay, now get back to your station", Alice said quickly as she wiped her smile away.

FP could see her uptight stern exterior cracking a little, so he decided to take the opportunity while he could. "Or maybe I don't, and we take a little break and walk through the halls? Reminisce?"

Alice looked around, there were tons of parents chaperoning tonight and no one even touching the punch bowl. Maybe if she went with FP he could stop the jokes about her being a stick in the mud. She finally broke her silence, "Fine, a quick break."

She started walking with him out of the auditorium and towards the hallway of the school. She tried to be quiet, not wanting anyone to see them walking out of the prom together and get the wrong idea.

Little did she know, Hermione watched them walk out of the auditorium and leaned over to Fred. "I think history is repeating itself", she nudged him to look towards the door.

Fred turned towards the door and watched them walk out, "I always had a feeling this day would come", he said with a chuckle.