Chapter 5

Thanks for the support guys.... It helps a lot..

Enjoy 💓💓

Derrick's POV

We just reached the airport and I've not been myself ever since cause of the words I heard earlier. I mean I admit what I did was wrong very wrong but her thinking she didn't mean anything to me and that was the reason I left her is a very big lie.

But I can't tell her that and she'll believe.... Heck I can't even look at her in the eye because if I do I'll feel ashamed and embarrassed because of my stupid actions.

"Hey... Bro you okay??" Aiden asked  me and then I realized the three if them were looking at me but she was looking at me with a frown.

"What? " I asked

"You zoned out are you okay" Isabelle asked me

"Yeah.. Yes I am? " I answered unsure of my self

"Can we talk" Aiden asked me

"No you'll be l... " I tried to distract him because I know the direction of this talk

"No they haven't called us in yet, so I still have sometime with you" he said already dragging me away from the hearing of his wife and Em I mean my girl.

"See, I know what's going on, I know we both heard what Emma said about you but instead of sitting silently allowing the guilt to eat you, you should do something to make her forgive you cause I can see you clearly love her and she does too so.... "

"She loves me? " I asked desperately

"So of all the things I said the only thing you heard was that she loved you huh? " he teased

"Don't joke with me" I deadpanned

He sighed and said something that left me in shock... He looked at me in the eye and said "yes Derrick she loved you and she still does. I can see it in her eyes and her actions whenever Belle  and I talk about you in her presence". Aiden said

"How did you know that? " I asked desperately waiting to hear the next words that would come out of his mouth.

he sighed and looked at me like I was stupid..
"Are you kidding me bro, if she didn't love you she wouldn't even be angry with you, she wouldn't even be disturbed whenever your around her, heck she wouldn't even be crying cause of what you did but here she is still bawling her eyes out cause of what happened three years ago. So don't ask me to tell you what to do because its all up to you man".

He pat my shoulder and walked to meet his wife who was already carrying their luggage's because they've already called for the passengers on the aircraft.

I snapped out of my reverie and walked towards Belle to give her a hug "hey bro" I called out to Aiden

"Yeah" he turned

I smirked cause of what's about to come out of my mouth..
"I need babies by next week ya know what I'm saying don't you"

Aiden was smirking while Belle  was blushing profusely then I heard the voice I would kill for burst out laughing.

"God I live for that sound "I muttered and Aiden looked at me and smiled
"now's your chance. Don't blow it up" he said and I nodded.

"Hey if you know what tour about to do is a repeat of last time then don't even think of taking a step towards her. Anyways I trust Emma" Belle  said and turned to look at her and I turned to look also.

She was resting on the limo and her dark shiny hair covering her face while she is playing with the stones in the floor with her shoes.

As if she knew we were looking at her she looked up and her dark green orbs locked with mine.

God her eyes are so innocent just like before w...

"Ahem" the two people beside me cleared their throats and I almost punched them for breaking our staring match.
Y'all know who it was.  Aiden and his wife.

"We have to go now do you wanna see us go or you want to keep staring at each other " Belle  said laughing and Emma looked down blushing.

Just the sight alone made me smile.

We hugged them goodbye and they entered the plane. I guess its just the two of us. But I wouldn't dare say it out.

As if it was planned we turned to the limo and I didn't know when she stopped walking  all i knew was that i slammed into her she almost fell  forward so I held her by her waist to prevent her from falling face front.

She turned to face me as soon as I touched her and at impulse we looked at each other waiting for who would go first. she  freed herself from my grip and stepped aside.

Why? I don't know

I thought she was waiting for me to go first cause she didn't want to talk to me. So I held the handle to open the door of the limo only for a warm  hand that brought electric shock all over my body to be on top of mine. She gasped and quickly removed her soft hands on top of mine and guess what.... It took everything in me not to kiss her when she gasped.

I just wish I didn't leave the way I did because there were so many emotions in her eyes that I tried to read but I could only read few. Which means I really don't know her anymore.

She wasn't someone that could easily be fooled again.

I miss the old her and that old her is gone because of me......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't like this chapter at all

Ok here's an update for you
Hope you liked it??

What do you want to happen in the next chapter??

Say nowwww.... So I can quickly update for you guys before my exams starts in a few days

Please vote and comment it helps....