Chapter 1

please read the story  description before you start reading the story  for more understanding.

If you have any idea of what I can add to my story, feel free to tell me and comment.

Thank you for choosing my story
I love ❤️ You guys.

Enjoy 💓💓

Emma's pov

It's been three years, four months and three days since Derrick left me.  And I swear its not what I would want to happen to someone.

Because of him I became someone I didn't want to be. I became closed off and I didn't want to socialize with people.

Anabelle is still with me of course she's stuck with me 😅 because she's my best friend and we now work together.

I'm a doctor now and I'm happy cause it's my dream to help people.  And I don't let my emotions get in my way when I'm working. Anabelle chose to be a nurse so she is now and she's working with me.

You know she still blames her self for what happened to me. I keep telling her that its not her fault but she took it upon herself. She's engaged to her long time boyfriend Aiden and her wedding is in a week.

Aiden has been her boyfriend since college, he has been an elder brother to me cause i didn't have any and he is Derrick's best friend. 

I must say,  he was so disappointed in Derrick, but they are best friends and they are like brothers so they still keep in touch. And me?? I don't want to hear any fucking news about him.

Right now I'm with Anabelle and we have been making calls all day to make sure everything's in order for her big day. Isn't she lucky? I mean getting married to the person you love so much is something everyone including me wants but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Just like the last time, but this time, its different cause its her wedding not birthday. And I hope I don't meet anyone like him or him in particular. 

**********
Three days later

Today is Annabelle's bridal shower and people are everywhere. Anabelle doesn't want to let me go cause she says she is scared but deep down I know she doesn't want a reoccurrence of her birthday.

I'm her maid of honor, so I'm collecting the gifts given to her and I didn't want her to stress herself.. Its her wedding.

Sitting here for 3 hours with girls talking about disgusting stuffs on what they did on their wedding night and their advice to Anabelle on what to do to Aiden when they get married is becoming so annoying.

"Hey bells, I'm heading out "I said to her

"Are you sure? " she asked

"Yes I am now stop worrying mom and enjoy your party and listen to the advice given to you"

I laughed and walked downstairs.  I came out of the hotel and breathed fresh air.  I went to the back towards the pool area and sat on a bench thinking of what would have been if Derrick and I were still together.

You know I've tried forgetting  him but I can't so I just got used  to it. It's better imagined than real. Right??

I sat there for I don't know how long but long enough.  I felt someone staring at me so I turned and looked around  but there was no one. 

I continuously look around  trying to figure who it was until I looked at the other side of the building where someone was staring at me but immediately turned and walked inside the suite.

I'm scared now, who the hell  was that??,  still a bit confused,   I stood and went inside to meet Anabelle. She might be looking for me.

As I entered I was engulfed by someone in a tight hug.

"Oh my God where have you been I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you because of me again"

It was Anabelle and it seemed she was at the verge of crying.

"I'm sorry I was just outside. I promise, I'm not lying".  And I hugged her back

She's getting too emotional  these days

********************

Today's Annabelle's wedding and she is holding my hand like someone who is in labour.

"Belle it's okay,  you're looking perfect and Aiden is gonna faint when he sees you, so stop shaking "

I almost laughed at the expression she gave me. She's like a scared chick. The fierce Belle is gone.

"What's funny now" she asked

"Oh..  Did I say anything? " I asked feigning  ignorance

"No but you laughed out loud"

"Oh okay" I chuckled

We went to the church and we all matched in. The priest joined them together as husband and wife and I could see the love they had for each other from the look they gave each other. 

You know we travelled all the way from California to Italy because of belle's wedding.
Belle said Aiden wanted her to have her dream wedding in her favorite place.

I wish I had my own fairy tale.

********
It's reception time and the hall is packed with people... When I mean people,  I mean so many of them.

Being the maid of  honor  is stressful.
I was famished. I took a glass  of champagne and went outside to take fresh air.

I sat on one of the blocks and closed my eyes, The air is refreshing here.

I inhaled and the air was suddenly mixed with a whiff of a strong male perfume it smelled strangely familiar and the person was right behind me cause i could feel the body heat of the person.  

I turned and immediately froze at the sight of the person standing there.... 
...

★★★★★★
Soo
Any guess of who was standing  there??? 

Hope you guys liked this one?

❤from
  Nittah_bee