Love Tips

Love Tips: 32
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've learned over the past few years that if you feel like you're having to keep the relationship going yourself, you should let go and be free. You don't need that stress in your life, I know from experience that being the only one to try sucks. Be happy and treat yourself well. Your mental state is just as important as your physical state and being in those kinds of relationships can hurt both.

You are beautiful, you deserve the best. To be worshiped like the Kings and Queens you are and to worship the one who treats you right. Trying too hard gets you nowhere if they aren't willing to move forward with you.

I know that life is hard, life is a pain and you sometimes feel alone but you aren't. You have people to talk to, and if you're having trouble with a partner you should really think it over.  Has your partner really been there for you the whole time? Don't find three lame excuses to break up with someone. If you can name at least twenty then you need to think about ending it. But also think of the good, if you can surpass the bad with the good then you need to sit down and talk about your feelings together.

Relationships have their ups and downs, don't end it because they did something you don't like. If you honestly don't think you have a future together anymore then do what's best for you. You are what's important, and if you become important to someone they will show it. And you must show that they are important to you back.

You are a TEAM! Work together to achieve both your goals and dreams. Be supportive, love each other like you're the last two on Earth.

~ ♥️

Enjoy life because time isn't on our side. Don't give up hope either, good comes to those who wait.

Remember you are all beautiful beings and you deserve the moon and the stars. Keep being unique, don't try to fit in. Stand out because you will find that people like confidence in who you are. Be proud of yourself because you can accomplish so many things.

Love yourself!!!