4 "What did this cult do to you?"

The next day, before breakfast, I knocked on FP's door. He opened it and smiled at me.

"Good morning," he said, and I blushed slightly. FP wear only his boxers. Oh my God... He's got hot.

"Good morning, come for breakfast," I said, trying to ignore his muscular body.

"Give me five minutes. Will you come in?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure" I went into his room and sat on the bed. I felt a little nervous. FP looked at me and began to dress.

"Don't be nervous. I won't hurt you," he laughed, and I opened my eyes wide.

"Am I nervous?" I asked and stood up. I approached him and looked into his eyes. "Hm?"

FP smiled and touched my cheek with his hand. I shivered.

"You are turned on. And I can help you with that," he whispered and approached me. I swallowed.

"I'm not interested," I stepped away from him and went to the door. "I will wait in the canteen," I added and left the room.

Why FP had to be so sexy? Why did my body react like that to him? I couldn't control my trembling hands and a faster heartbeat.

~~~~~

"Hey, baby" I heard a young boy voice when I went to the canteen. I looked at him.

"Hey, little boy" I smiled and he bit his lip.

Great! The boy, who is twenty years younger than me, flirt with me.

I went to the canteen and get something to eat.

"I am" after a while FP appeared next to me and I nodded.

"Take a plate and get something to eat, FP," I said and went to sit at the table.

"Are we going to the beach today?" FP asked when he sat down next to me. I nodded.

"All in all, that's a good idea," I smiled slightly at him and began to eat the salad.

"We have to start talking. You know that, right?"

"We're talking" I picked a cherry tomato on a fork and put it in my mouth.

"I want you to give me a chance. We have five more days of vacation, let's use it." FP looked me in the eye and I sighed heavily.

"Okay, but without sex," I said, and he laughed.

"Alice, you know that sex is inevitable." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. It is true. I couldn't avoid sex with a divine guy like him.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my body. I dressed today in a two-piece red swimsuit.

Unfortunately, this outfit was showed more than it covered. Then I dressed in a loose floral dress. I put a beige hat on my head and took sunglasses.

When I was ready, I grabbed my beach bag and left the room.

I went to FP's room to tell him I was ready, but at the same moment, he went out into the hall.

"I was just going to told you I'm ready," I said, and he smiled.

"And I left at the same moment. It's a fate."

"No, it's just a coincidence" I rolled my eyes. "Come to the beach, it's nice weather, and I don't want to waste time in the hotel," I added and went to the elevator. I pushed the button and waited patiently.

"Sometimes a coincidence can turn out to be fate," FP muttered in my ear and I jumped. I was not prepared for such closeness.

"Oh, shut up," I hissed and looked at him.