The party 5

Emma's POV

After he said that to everyone my brothers come rushing over to me, " what the actual fuck does he mean Emma did I or did I not tell you to stay away from him!" Anthony said " calm down Anthony, why didn't you tell us? How long have this been going on?" Brayde "just two months .." " two fucking months are you fucking kidding us right now!! Just wait until Tyler hears about this!" Alex says or more like yells " no no no you guys can't tell him!" What not a lot of people know is that my brother does not want me dating because I'm Smart so he wants me to be a Doctor he doesn't want me to be stuck in this small town the rest of my life " well Emma we can't really not tell him" Brayde said

" well it's easy don't tell him" I said with a smile all I can think about is how my body hurts, and I just want to go to bed I still can't believe he hit and kicked me. I can't stay with him right? Why did he tell everyone when he did what he just did to me? I look over one of my brothers shoulder and see Blaze looking at us he sees me looking he gives me a nervous smile. I never seen him like this why is he so nervous? His he scared that I will live him? Right when I thought that is when Anthony looks behind and see him looking at us " yo family meeting stop looking over here before I kick ur ass" I look at Anthony quickly " shut it" I say quick

Blaze puts his hands up " sorry man just seeing if my girlfriend was ok" he said with a smile that makes Anthony mad he was about to say something when I put my hand on his shoulder " come on Anthony let's go get you a drink" I said I just look at Blaze he smiles and waves at me I just take Anthony's hand and walk away.  We walk into the kitchen and I got him a beer " what do you see in him man" I'm getting  tired of this I might not even stay with him " listen I like him, I never ever said anything wrong with the girls you dated so don't ask about mine!" I said and turn around and leave " Emma come back!" I heard him say but I didn't listen my body hurts I'm going to sleep, I hear people calling my name but I just go up stairs and flop on the bed. I can't believe that this night turned out so bad I close my eyes and want to sleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The next day I woke up by hearing yelling, I know it was Tyler. I get up quickly and head down stairs, I see Tyler sending in the living room and the rooms A mess. I see all the boys on the couch getting yelled at by Tyler " I have worked all night to make sure you guys have a nice house and food and this is what I came home to!" The boys are looking at him they actually seem sad, one them notice me standing he there, pointed at me I must have forgot that I had a black eye because brayde quickly got up and rush over to me. " Emma what happened are you ok!?" When he said that I wanted to cry I wanted to tell him what happened I wanted to tell him how bad my body hurts but I didn't of course I didn't. " I'm ok I hit the door last night must have gotten a black eye from it!" I said laughing thankfully they believed me.

Well not all of them, Anthony what sitting looking me up and down he knows something but he won't say anything for some reason.  The boys after the yelling from Tyler left to go do whatever they wanted to do, it was just me and Tyler i love these times mw and him get along so well. " Emma how could you let them have a party?" He asked as he sat next to me on the kitchen table " well I didn't think it was a good idea but you know I can't stop them" I sad passing some juice to him " yeah I know I'm not sure what I did wrong but they don't seem to listen" he said with a small  I smile " you have done so well boys will be boys you know they are good they just I not sure" I laugh he laughs with me after that he ate then left to go to bed he has a whole week off I'm happy I'll be able to spend more time with him.

I want upstairs to my room, I look at my phone I see I have a miss call from Blaze and a text
From my love😍❤️:  hey baby I know your still really really mad at me and I understand why I was wondering if you want to go on a date tomorrow?
Should I go? Or should I tell him to fuck off no I need to leave him in person I can't brake up with him over text
Me: heyy yeah I would love to go with you tomorrow.
I have to say I have missed him I miss his eyes and other things we haven't done it yet he knows I want to take time and he's ok with that
From my love 😍❤️: great I'm so happy! Maybe I can meet your older brother!!
Like hell you are
Me: yeah maybe but I have to take a shower brb
I send the text and put my phone down, I headed to my bathroom. I took my clothes off I see where he kicked me all the bruises I hate this I hate being scared of him I'm leaving him tomorrow no one is stopping me!.....

Heyy I hope you like this chapter if so please comment and vote