Ep 4: Reading "AppleDash" Smut

Requested By: @Keegikedasatead and lots of other people o.o

Rainbow Dash:
Hello everyone! Me and AJ are back, and this time we are gonna be reading this genre of Fanfiction... that's called... err.. what was it again, AJ?

Applejack:
*Sighs* AppleDash. I don't even wanna know but it sounds so wrong-

Rainbow Dash:
*Coughs* Anyway! Let's get to it shall we? Alright lemme pull up a site... *Types in a Fanfiction site and searches up for AppleDash* Hmm... *Looking over the stories* Oh! Here's one. Let's take turns readin'!

Applejack:
*Rolls her eyes and then leans in and looks at the computer screen and starts reading* "She wasn't scared, no.. but that's what she wanted everyone to believe, Timber Spruce had just finished telling his story and Rainbow Dash tried to play it cool, but in all honesty? She was beyond petrified, she wanted to be in someone's arms, and Applejack could see the fear in her eyes and immediately went for a hug, holding her best friend close to her body.."

Rainbow Dash:
*Snorts* Oh come on, that's the most cheesiest thing I have ever heard. *Laughing, holding her stomach*

Applejack:
*Sighs* 'Guess I'll be readin' this out by myself. Ugh.' *Thought to herself and rolled her eyes* Hush it will you? *Continues to read* "The two headed over to their tent, however Applejack held onto her friend and kept her warm and comforted. Suddenly, the athlete looked up at her, eyes so innocent like, and immediately went for a kiss. Applejack was stunned, shocked even, she could barely even think, however she took the tent's curtain and closed the tent, kissing her back and her hands and arms roaming the other girl, Rainbow Dash placed her hands on Applejack's shoulders and pushed her down onto their shared bed, getting on top of her and feeling her urges just rise from the kiss alone."

Rainbow Dash:
*Slowly stood up and began to just walk back and forth, giving off the hint she was a bit uncomfortable.*

Applejack:
'This is a bit too erotic, I'm gonna go further down- let's see. Ah. Here we go.' *Started back up* "Both naked and sprawled out on the bed, the two kept the kiss but Dash took her best friend by her hips and got her legs up onto her shoulders and began to..." *Turns around and began to cough nervously*

Rainbow Dash:
*Sighs and decided to just decided to close the laptop and literally walk away in embarrassment.* "Just.. stop.." *Coughed*

Applejack:
*Blinked twice and then shrugged* "Okay then."