Ep 3: Searching themselves

Requested By: Many... so many people... O_O Enjoy!

Rainbow Dash:
Okay, so people wanted us to search ourselves on the web...*Takes out her phone and goes to google but was called Equestria Search* (Cause hah. Get it?)

Applejack:
This is gonna be weird I can tell

After three pages of fanart...

Rainbow Dash:
Okay so far. Just... screenshots of me and artwork of myself too... and there's really nothing else that I can *Saw porn in the middle of the screen* OhhhhKAY. That's a thing!

Applejack:
And it begins. *Snicker*

Rainbow Dash:
Hush it AJ. Actually! Let's see what comes up when I type in YOUR name. *She then types in Applejack's name into the search bar and went to the pictures* Yo- your popular. Look at all the fan art!

Applejack:
Not bad... *Looked closer at the screen and saw a picture of her and Big Mac having relations*

Rainbow Dash:
*Saw Applejack fall silent and snaps her fingers* Hey AJ?

Applejack:
Put somethin' else in that search bar or else I'm throwin' yer phone out the window.

Rainbow Dash:
O_O
Yes ma'am. *Decides to search for both of them* Oh hey! Look at this! I searched the both of us!

First Thing:

Applejack:Okay that's

Applejack:
Okay that's... somethin'. I guess that's us in that other world?

Rainbow Dash:
I'm just gonna scroll further down and see what else there ISSSSSS AHAHAAAAAAAA-

This Popped Up:

Applejack:*Getting seriously uncomfortable* I think

Applejack:
*Getting seriously uncomfortable* I think... I think...*Kept repeating that since she officially broke*

Rainbow Dash:
*Began to panic* AJ! SNAP out of it! *Nervously holding her drink*

Applejack:I think we should stop looking at stuff before we really end up scarring ourselves

Applejack:
I think we should stop looking at stuff before we really end up scarring ourselves. I mean, nice fan art we got but uh....

Rainbow Dash:
There was so much nudeness and so much sexual acts going on in so many pictures I think I almost had a heart attack and didn't notice...*Turns off her phone*

Applejack:
I'LL SAY...*Shaking in pure horror* I am gonna be havin' nightmares tonight...

Rainbow Dash:
Eheh... same... *Nervously scratches the back of her head and tries so hard not to loose her cool* (Thought: Oh my god I think I like my own best friend...)