The brunette huffs, glaring at Ushijima. "Fine, you win," he then plops down on the couch beside you, hiding his face at the crook of your neck in loss.

"aMURIKA!!!" Bokuto yells, raising his fists in the air. Kuroo shares his excitement, taking pictures of the airport in every angle possible. Ushijima is in front of them, not minding the duo.

You see Daichi rubbing his face in embarassment and Oikawa whistling, pretending that he's not with the two. You chuckle, throwing an arm on Kuroo and Bokuto's shoulders, effectively shutting them up. "You guys can do better than that," they both frown, failing to hear the playfulness in your voice.

You groan, huffing. It lasted for a few seconds and then their eyes twinkle. Smirking, you three count under your breath.

"3," Kuroo wiggles his eyebrows.

"2," Oikawa and Daichi are both clueless.

"1," Ushijima just met your tour guide.

"AMURIKAAAA! HERE WE COME!" You three shout, startling the busybodies around you, but you didn't care. What matters is that you've finally stepped into US soil. The foreigners all stare at the three of you.

"Let's go!" You nod, jogging towards Ushijima who has his head hung low in embarrassment. The two march behind you like your bodyguards.

Oikawa and Daichi glance at each other. "So you're the babysitter as well, huh?"

"Hey!" You poke your head through the open window, bursting the two Captain's bubble. "Do you want to stay here, or come with us?"

With the fear of not speaking English and being thrown out for the wolves to feed on, Oikawa and Daichi both sprint towards the mini-van.

The seating arrangement is basically, in the driver's seat, the tour guide, Richard and seated beside him, Ushijima. In the middle, you, Kuroo and Bokuto and behind the three of you sat Oikawa and Daichi.

"WoAhHh!"

"Wow!!!"

"THAT'S SO AWESOME!"

You, at a certain energy would react the same as Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa. However, the long flight drained all of your energy. You close your eyes, putting earphones to block Kuroo, Bokuto and Oikawa's exaggerating reactions to America. If only you'd known this, you probably have taken Oikawa's seat beside Daichi. The said man, Daichi, who seem to notice you staring at him peer up to give you a sympathetic smile, putting on headphones.

You look at Kuroo and Bokuto, their heads outside the window, like a dog would do. "Hey! Keep your heads inside, you might get into an accident!" You pull on their hair, earning groans from the two as you close their window.

"You're such a killjoy!" The duo pouts, stomping their feet like children.

Your tour guide, Richard, sees the interaction and he couldn't help but to laugh. He turns to Ushijima who is busy typing in his phone. "Are they like this?"

Ushijima nods. "Everyday. Just ignore them, you'll get used to it."