056 | CAPTAINS

one shot is titled— VACATIONedited grammatical errors

one shot is titledVACATION
edited grammatical errors.

"You're saying you won at a contest."

Oikawa, who's lazing off nods, his bangs falling down to his eyes. "Why? You don't want it?" Then he reaches out for the ticket in Bokuto's grasp but the male refuses, raising the ticket up in the air.

"I never said I didn't want it." The gray headed captain pouts, scooting close to you. "What do you think?" He proceeds to invade your personal bubble, waiting patiently for your answer.

You push the male away with a smile. "You guys could use the vacation before college starts."

Kuroo literally leaps forward and you are at the mercy of the duo. "You're coming with us." He says as a statement, more than a question. You're about to decline when the door opens, revealing Ushijima who had just come home from his volleyball practice.

"Coming where?" He takes the empty seat left by Kuroo which is coincidentally just the opposite of Oikawa. The two faces front head on.

"Tooru won a contest," Daichi, the most sane in the group fills Ushijima in. "It's a trip for 6 in the US."

Ushijima raises an eyebrow, seemingly uninterested at the turn of events. "We just went there recently," he pulls out his phone from his pocket, showing an image of himself with Tendou and Eita lounging at some hotel with the rest of his team.

"Woah. I'm jealous," Oikawa says bitterly, plucking the phone out of his rival's hands, swiping furiously and sees a hundred images of the foreign soil. Kuroo and Bokuto sits at each side of the brunette with excitement pumping in their veins for the upcoming trip to US.

Ushijima smirks in triumph, noticing the envy behind his enemy, Oikawa's eyes. "You should've come to Shiratorizawa then."

Kuroo laughs loudly at Ushijima's iconic line. Bokuto teases Oikawa who's red in both embarassment and anger. Daichi watches the scene in front of him with an amused smile while you can't help but to cry in laughter.

"Fuck off," Oikawa grumbles in annoyance, flipping his rival off. "No America trip for you then."

You wipe the tears at the side of your eyes. "We don't know how to navigate around New York though. We're gonna need his help."

Oikawa groans, rubbing his temple. "But—"

Daichi intervenes. "She's right, Tooru. We need someone who's familiar so that we can't get lost." Kuroo and Bokuto nods their head aggresively.